Related Forum Threads
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Problem with Sennheiser IE 7 Last post on 9/21/10 at 10:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are classic brands (Shure, Sennheiser, AKG) losing their strength? Last post on 9/19/10 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which cheap earphones have the best wire? (Want to replace wire in X10) Last post on 9/6/10 at 2:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Wow is the first word that popped into my mind after putting on these IEMs. Dunu has outdone themselves again. SOUND These are quite possibly the best IEMs I have ever listened to. These...
Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange. - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1558/2/10 at 6:55ampost #93 of 1558/2/10 at 6:56am
Got an email over weekend acknowledging the order, but nothing yet about despatch or delivery. Until they take my money, my bothered meter isn't gonna start ticking.post #94 of 1558/2/10 at 6:58am
i was told by the person at customer services that the funds are frozen, basically you cant spend that £35. But orange dont recieve it until the order is dispatched, so the money is inbetween until they get them in stock (if they get them in)post #95 of 1558/2/10 at 6:59ampost #96 of 1558/2/10 at 7:01ampost #97 of 1558/2/10 at 7:15ampost #98 of 1558/2/10 at 7:23am
Its probably all a big con so they snare your cash and try to get you to spend it on some crappy mobile phone accessory. I hate Orange. They do my head in.post #99 of 1558/2/10 at 7:33am
I ordered one pair on Saturday at lunchtime, and aside from the order acknowledgment e-mail, I've yet to hear anything.
I've checked my bank account online and the money has been taken off my available balance. I just wish they would let us know one way or the other, so I could either look forward to receiving them or just cancel the order.post #100 of 1558/2/10 at 8:30ampost #101 of 1558/2/10 at 3:19pmpost #102 of 1558/2/10 at 4:07pmpost #103 of 1558/2/10 at 4:45pmpost #104 of 1558/2/10 at 5:22pm
here is amazon price, ie7 retail price originally is 400. Alot of seller have it as 300 now.
sennheisers site msrp 400
sites all selling for 300
here is jr
here is newegg
here is earphone soulution
here is soundearphones
here is b&h audio
here is american musical company
im not getting the ie8s confused as they are 400 now and msrp is 500.
of course, as with all things you can get it cheaper. For instance as with this deal for exampleReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange.
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Denon AH-7200 1 minute ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio E07k Enough to Power the 250 ohm DT 990 Pro? DT990 or AKG 550? 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A vs 1More Triple Driver 13 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear