I dont think any money came out of my account, at least it doesnt show when I look online, the guy i spoke to just told me that they were out of stock when I ordered and I wouldnt be getting any ( he checked my order number over the phone) he didnt even give me an option of waiting till more stock comes in, so thats the end of that then it seems. Hopefully others will have more luck than me.
Related Forum Threads
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Problem with Sennheiser IE 7 Last post on 9/21/10 at 10:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are classic brands (Shure, Sennheiser, AKG) losing their strength? Last post on 9/19/10 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which cheap earphones have the best wire? (Want to replace wire in X10) Last post on 9/6/10 at 2:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange. - Page 6post #76 of 1558/2/10 at 4:07am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1558/2/10 at 4:13amQuote:
well that doesnt sound goodpost #78 of 1558/2/10 at 4:27am
Shame, I was looking forward to these, I know you rate them highly Mark. I seem to have an overbalance of IEM's that sound great but are completely impractical for actual portable use, IE7's woulda been perfect I think.post #79 of 1558/2/10 at 4:27ampost #80 of 1558/2/10 at 4:36am
I wonder if they are giving priority to people who didnt use the discount code?post #81 of 1558/2/10 at 4:38am
The person did use the code, so that doesn't affect it, I wonder how Orange are deciding who gets them and not!post #82 of 1558/2/10 at 4:54ampost #83 of 1558/2/10 at 4:56ampost #84 of 1558/2/10 at 4:59ampost #85 of 1558/2/10 at 5:11ampost #86 of 1558/2/10 at 5:11am
I would now be curious, beside from if Im going to get these, there policy on instances of there own mistakes. Like I know alot of companies have to honor price miss marks if it was a companies mistake due to there policy. Possibly they just lied and told how they were out of stock to everyone to avoid having to honor it.post #87 of 1558/2/10 at 5:13ampost #88 of 1558/2/10 at 5:21am
not to crush hopes here, but I dont think it looks good kim. Im not even sure if many/any of the headfiers who purchased them to actually receive it. But hopefully you and everyone else can get a pair, I guess we will have to wait and seepost #89 of 1558/2/10 at 5:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange.
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › Best neutral headphone amp under 300 but preferably under 200 for... 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 8 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 9 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear