My original pair of Coppers actually came with a pair of foam tips that were not Comply or were some sort of odd comply type. They are black and and a circle shape with a very coarse type of foam. This seems to be quite different than the Comply I have seen at Radioshack and a few other stores. Regardless, I seem to get a good seal/fit with the foam hybrids with the one in my right ear being 1 size smaller than my left. The foam hybrids really are great and produce an excellent and clean sound however they do take a bit of trial and error to get the fit right. I really would suggest even mixing up sizes ear to ear as that worked for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm thats interesting. I received my coppers last friday. My set came with a pair of medium sized standard type tips on them. They dont seem to be gel or foam. I am not even sure if I technically got the right amount of foamies. Can anyone confirm how many pairs of the foam version of the supertips are supossed to come with them? I also thought they came with one pair of standard comply foams.
Edited by KarlAgathon - 8/10/10 at 3:06pm
Comply foam do not come with them. I received a bunch of tips. The Coppers already had a medium gel tip on it, 2 tri flanges, a set of gel supertip, foam supertip and regular silicone tips. Click on my link in signature for the Coppers for a picture of all the tips somewhere in that thread.
Edited by rawrster - 8/10/10 at 3:17pm
Edited by CoryGillmore - 8/10/10 at 3:53pm
- Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 1 minute ago
- › JPlay 6 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pass Labs introduces their new headphone amplifier at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared 9 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz New S3 discussion thread. 10 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2