My original pair of Coppers actually came with a pair of foam tips that were not Comply or were some sort of odd comply type. They are black and and a circle shape with a very coarse type of foam. This seems to be quite different than the Comply I have seen at Radioshack and a few other stores. Regardless, I seem to get a good seal/fit with the foam hybrids with the one in my right ear being 1 size smaller than my left. The foam hybrids really are great and produce an excellent and clean sound however they do take a bit of trial and error to get the fit right. I really would suggest even mixing up sizes ear to ear as that worked for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm thats interesting. I received my coppers last friday. My set came with a pair of medium sized standard type tips on them. They dont seem to be gel or foam. I am not even sure if I technically got the right amount of foamies. Can anyone confirm how many pairs of the foam version of the supertips are supossed to come with them? I also thought they came with one pair of standard comply foams.
Edited by KarlAgathon - 8/10/10 at 3:06pm
Comply foam do not come with them. I received a bunch of tips. The Coppers already had a medium gel tip on it, 2 tri flanges, a set of gel supertip, foam supertip and regular silicone tips. Click on my link in signature for the Coppers for a picture of all the tips somewhere in that thread.
Edited by rawrster - 8/10/10 at 3:17pm
Edited by CoryGillmore - 8/10/10 at 3:53pm
- Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 1 minute ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica AD 2000 vs Sennheiser HD 598 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 / HDVD 800 combo - Like New 8 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)