My original pair of Coppers actually came with a pair of foam tips that were not Comply or were some sort of odd comply type. They are black and and a circle shape with a very coarse type of foam. This seems to be quite different than the Comply I have seen at Radioshack and a few other stores. Regardless, I seem to get a good seal/fit with the foam hybrids with the one in my right ear being 1 size smaller than my left. The foam hybrids really are great and produce an excellent and clean sound however they do take a bit of trial and error to get the fit right. I really would suggest even mixing up sizes ear to ear as that worked for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm thats interesting. I received my coppers last friday. My set came with a pair of medium sized standard type tips on them. They dont seem to be gel or foam. I am not even sure if I technically got the right amount of foamies. Can anyone confirm how many pairs of the foam version of the supertips are supossed to come with them? I also thought they came with one pair of standard comply foams.
Edited by KarlAgathon - 8/10/10 at 3:06pm
Comply foam do not come with them. I received a bunch of tips. The Coppers already had a medium gel tip on it, 2 tri flanges, a set of gel supertip, foam supertip and regular silicone tips. Click on my link in signature for the Coppers for a picture of all the tips somewhere in that thread.
Edited by rawrster - 8/10/10 at 3:17pm
Edited by CoryGillmore - 8/10/10 at 3:53pm
- Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 seconds ago
- › Upgrade from soundMAGIC E-30 8 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 55 seconds ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › CD vs Turntable , whats better with a small budget 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 3 minutes ago
- › Mini-REVIEW: MOE Audio SS01 (WARNING: Tongue-In-Cheek and Tacky) 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe