My original pair of Coppers actually came with a pair of foam tips that were not Comply or were some sort of odd comply type. They are black and and a circle shape with a very coarse type of foam. This seems to be quite different than the Comply I have seen at Radioshack and a few other stores. Regardless, I seem to get a good seal/fit with the foam hybrids with the one in my right ear being 1 size smaller than my left. The foam hybrids really are great and produce an excellent and clean sound however they do take a bit of trial and error to get the fit right. I really would suggest even mixing up sizes ear to ear as that worked for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm thats interesting. I received my coppers last friday. My set came with a pair of medium sized standard type tips on them. They dont seem to be gel or foam. I am not even sure if I technically got the right amount of foamies. Can anyone confirm how many pairs of the foam version of the supertips are supossed to come with them? I also thought they came with one pair of standard comply foams.
Edited by KarlAgathon - 8/10/10 at 3:06pm
Comply foam do not come with them. I received a bunch of tips. The Coppers already had a medium gel tip on it, 2 tri flanges, a set of gel supertip, foam supertip and regular silicone tips. Click on my link in signature for the Coppers for a picture of all the tips somewhere in that thread.
Edited by rawrster - 8/10/10 at 3:17pm
Edited by CoryGillmore - 8/10/10 at 3:53pm
- Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gaming headset 16 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 39 seconds ago
- › Advice from Sony XBA-40 owners 1 minute ago
- › Help! Looking for a good multimedia player and amp for Shure SE846 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100 (VTF-100) One of the first 150 ever sold, with a bunch... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Grado sr60e and sr80e. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)