My original pair of Coppers actually came with a pair of foam tips that were not Comply or were some sort of odd comply type. They are black and and a circle shape with a very coarse type of foam. This seems to be quite different than the Comply I have seen at Radioshack and a few other stores. Regardless, I seem to get a good seal/fit with the foam hybrids with the one in my right ear being 1 size smaller than my left. The foam hybrids really are great and produce an excellent and clean sound however they do take a bit of trial and error to get the fit right. I really would suggest even mixing up sizes ear to ear as that worked for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Defective Monster Coppers? Last post on 12/8/10 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm thats interesting. I received my coppers last friday. My set came with a pair of medium sized standard type tips on them. They dont seem to be gel or foam. I am not even sure if I technically got the right amount of foamies. Can anyone confirm how many pairs of the foam version of the supertips are supossed to come with them? I also thought they came with one pair of standard comply foams.
Edited by KarlAgathon - 8/10/10 at 3:06pm
Comply foam do not come with them. I received a bunch of tips. The Coppers already had a medium gel tip on it, 2 tri flanges, a set of gel supertip, foam supertip and regular silicone tips. Click on my link in signature for the Coppers for a picture of all the tips somewhere in that thread.
Edited by rawrster - 8/10/10 at 3:17pm
Edited by CoryGillmore - 8/10/10 at 3:53pm
- Comply Foam Tips for Turbine Pro Coppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 27 seconds ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi I Need Your Help! Which Headphones To Choose? 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 9 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 12 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2