New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ATH-ES7 in the Philippines

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Seems that ATH-ES7 would be a good choice since I'm into R&B and Club music. Just wondering where can I get this can here in the Philippines. :)

 

Cheers.

post #2 of 11

The ATH-ES7 is readily available in PowerMac outlets in Metro Manila, but it carries a ridiculous price tag - Php 12,999 (about US$ 285). I'd strongly advise getting one online instead, where prices range from $100-150.

post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

The ATH-ES7 is readily available in PowerMac outlets in Metro Manila, but it carries a ridiculous price tag - Php 12,999 (about US$ 285). I'd strongly advise getting one online instead, where prices range from $100-150.


$285 here for an es7? dayummmmm never knew that

post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 

Haven't gone to PowerMac to check but yeah, cans are always expensive there. I'm trying but I can't seem to find one online.

post #5 of 11

I would recommend you purchase the ES7 from an authorized dealer. There are problems with people counterfeiting these phones... another option is posting a WTB thread in the sales forum here. If you search head-fi for the es7 threads, you can find a list of dealers known to sell the real thing. 

 

The ES7 has become harder to find recently.. I'm not sure whats going on with its distribution. Audio Technica lists their authorized distributors, and I'd start looking there for a dealer who will ship to you.

post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimloki View Post

I would recommend you purchase the ES7 from an authorized dealer. There are problems with people counterfeiting these phones... another option is posting a WTB thread in the sales forum here. If you search head-fi for the es7 threads, you can find a list of dealers known to sell the real thing. 

 

The ES7 has become harder to find recently.. I'm not sure whats going on with its distribution. Audio Technica lists their authorized distributors, and I'd start looking there for a dealer who will ship to you.


Check their Asia site and they don't have an authorized reseller/distributor here in the Philippines. Only in Singapore. :(

post #7 of 11

Wooo Filipino here!

 

I suggest trying to order online even from international shippers.

post #8 of 11

if you're ordering online, be careful about fake es7's. this should help:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/417148/ath-es7-buyer-s-guide-or-how-and-where-to-avoid-fakes

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassboost View Post


Check their Asia site and they don't have an authorized reseller/distributor here in the Philippines. Only in Singapore. :(


The AT website is prolly not updated. They do have an authorized distro here, Philippe Gadgets.

 

Quote:

Audio-Technica's Consumer Range of Products in the Philippines is exclusively distributed by Philippe Gadgets and Accessories Inc.

Email: audiotechnica.ph@philippegadgets.com

Address: 138 West Ave. QC
Tel. # 02-9208320
02-9267806

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDIO-TECHNICA-PHILIPPINES

post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowley View Post

if you're ordering online, be careful about fake es7's. this should help:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/417148/ath-es7-buyer-s-guide-or-how-and-where-to-avoid-fakes



Thanks bro. I've seen that thread before. ;)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post


The AT website is prolly not updated. They do have an authorized distro here, Philippe Gadgets.

 

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDIO-TECHNICA-PHILIPPINES

 

Thanks for the info sir. Will check on that later. My headphiles account is yet to be activated by the admins. Still waiting for their email that's why can't log in.

 

HOPE THIS QUESTION ISN'T OT, BUT CAN ANYONE TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ES7 and AKG K450 ASIDE FROM ES7 BEING CIRCUMAURAL and K450 BEING A SUPRA-AURAL? I MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER K450 AS AN OPTION, FOUND ONE FOR P3500. :D

post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 

BUMP

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: