- productAKG K 242 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 7/28/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 7/30/10
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 7/28/10
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/10
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 7/27/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR325 => 325i => 325is; Alessandro MS2 => MS2i => ? Last post on 9/21/10 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado 325is to Senn hd650 Last post on 7/30/10 at 2:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 1/7/16 at 6:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on Today at 2:29 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i vs. 125i Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
General question for past and present Grado owners - Page 3post #31 of 347/29/10 at 7:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 347/29/10 at 7:45pm
Well generally if i'm at a computer (which is anytime im not in class or in the gym) I have had my 555's or super.fi's on/in, even if im not listening to music. id rather just leave my headphones on and have them be comfortable enough to forget they are there than fumble with swapping wires for speakers or headphones every time i wanna listen/play csQuote:post #33 of 347/29/10 at 7:48pm
I'll fourth the motion.
I've hears or owned just about all the current Grados below the RS1. Except for the RS2. I've even had the pleasure of hearing the HP1000. The 325is is the one I like the least. They just made my ears bleed they're so piercing. I had big hopes for them moving up from the 225. I even had them and the HF-2 at the same time. The highs are way over the top on the 325is. It sounds artificial as was said earlier in this thread.
I think if someone's budget is $300, I'd recommend the 225 and maybe a nice amp. If picked them up on the Sales Corner, someone can pick up a nice little Grado based rig for about $300.
Edited by baka1969 - 7/29/10 at 7:49pmpost #34 of 348/4/10 at 5:17pmThread Starter
Hello again, I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond. I now consider myself to be a bit more educated in the matter now that I have read the input from so many who seem to be passionate about Grados weather it be pro or con about them. My friend ended up getting the SR225i and likes them a lot. I am enjoying my AKG 242s but will most lilely buy a pair of Grados for myself in the near future. Again, thanks!
- General question for past and present Grado owners
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 13 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 14 seconds ago
- › Finally have some money :) time for a full system upgrade, HELP... 2 minutes ago
- › I need some help with deciding on Hifiman RE-400 vs. Shure SE215... 2 minutes ago
- › What are the smoothest sounding headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 5 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HA200 Amp (CA) 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 5 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...