Can you guys toss me some suggestions on which headphones to get for my mom?
Here are the criteria:
- Low price <$50 if possible.
- Very strong cord. (Sennheiser HD 202 cord was pulled and broke.)
- Closed back (due to machine noise in the background).
- Hopefully a loose fit and/or very comfortable as they will be worn for hours and hours.
- 3.5 mm connector (most headphone already have this)
I am currently eying the Audio-Technica ATH-M30, but I have no clue if the cord is strong or if the comfort is there.
Any comments on the ATH-M30 would also be appreciated!
I used to own the ATH-AD700 which had a very strong cord, but $100+ is too much for the closed back ATH-A700 model.