Apparently someone mentioned my headphone collection to Steve recently, and he immediately became interested in learning more about what might possess someone to become such a headphone nut. We arranged a time to have a chat, and had quite a long chat at that. We covered many aspects of the high end audio hobby and life in general, most of which are not addressed in his blog piece which by necessity needed to be concise and on point. Thanks, Steve. I'm looking forward to meeting you one day, presumably at a headphone-related event! http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20011461-47.html?tag=cnetRiver
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
My headphone collection featured in Steve Guttenberg's blogpost #1 of 547/25/10 at 12:37pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 547/25/10 at 12:53pmpost #3 of 547/25/10 at 1:12pmpost #4 of 547/25/10 at 1:13pmpost #5 of 547/25/10 at 3:18pmpost #6 of 547/25/10 at 5:35pmpost #7 of 547/25/10 at 6:01pmpost #8 of 547/25/10 at 6:07pmpost #9 of 547/25/10 at 6:17pmpost #10 of 547/25/10 at 8:22pm
When you said Steve Guttenburg I thought you meant the guy from the Police Acedmy movies lol, I think you still need a pair of Ultrasone Hfi-2400's though Just kidding, thats a heck of a collection you got there.post #11 of 547/25/10 at 8:26pmQuote:
ROFL!post #12 of 547/25/10 at 8:31pmpost #13 of 547/25/10 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 547/25/10 at 8:39pmQuote:
HAHA I was thinking when did he have a blog talking about audio!
That's a really impressive collection. I've seen pictures of gear over the years and it never fails to impress!
- My headphone collection featured in Steve Guttenberg's blog
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 42 seconds ago
- › UE900 for sale 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Studio Six - A Reference Headphone Amp from ALO Audio - Now Available! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › REPLACING FOAM PADS ON JECKLIN FLOAT PS2 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2