Apparently someone mentioned my headphone collection to Steve recently, and he immediately became interested in learning more about what might possess someone to become such a headphone nut. We arranged a time to have a chat, and had quite a long chat at that. We covered many aspects of the high end audio hobby and life in general, most of which are not addressed in his blog piece which by necessity needed to be concise and on point. Thanks, Steve. I'm looking forward to meeting you one day, presumably at a headphone-related event! http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20011461-47.html?tag=cnetRiver
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
My headphone collection featured in Steve Guttenberg's blogpost #1 of 547/25/10 at 12:37pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 547/25/10 at 12:53pmpost #3 of 547/25/10 at 1:12pmpost #4 of 547/25/10 at 1:13pmpost #5 of 547/25/10 at 3:18pmpost #6 of 547/25/10 at 5:35pmpost #7 of 547/25/10 at 6:01pmpost #8 of 547/25/10 at 6:07pmpost #9 of 547/25/10 at 6:17pmpost #10 of 547/25/10 at 8:22pm
When you said Steve Guttenburg I thought you meant the guy from the Police Acedmy movies lol, I think you still need a pair of Ultrasone Hfi-2400's though Just kidding, thats a heck of a collection you got there.post #11 of 547/25/10 at 8:26pmQuote:
ROFL!post #12 of 547/25/10 at 8:31pmpost #13 of 547/25/10 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 547/25/10 at 8:39pmQuote:
HAHA I was thinking when did he have a blog talking about audio!
That's a really impressive collection. I've seen pictures of gear over the years and it never fails to impress!
- My headphone collection featured in Steve Guttenberg's blog
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 seconds ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 36 seconds ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › iTunes vs the world! (AAC quality?) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking to upgrade from Icon IDO DAC/amp for Ipod 2 minutes ago
- › xuelin ihifi780 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear