Good luck with the purchase. From what you have said I think you will be very happy with your choice. They really are a smooth enjoyable IEM, I had something a bit higher end so gave my pair away to my Brother for his birthday and he has been over the moon about them.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2
- brandFischer Audiotagged by System, 7/23/10
- productFischer Audio Eternatagged by System, 7/23/10
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 7/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/23/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 7/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 7/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 7/23/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 7/23/10
- brandNationitetagged by System, 7/23/10
- productNationite S:Flo2tagged by System, 7/23/10More
- productVisang RO3tagged by System, 7/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- S4 vs Re0 vs Hippo VB vs (any other suggestion) Last post on 11/4/10 at 3:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with powerful bass, large soundstage, sparkly treble Last post on 10/6/10 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which will you most likely go with? Last post on 8/23/10 at 1:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from my Klipsch S4. Ideas? Suggestions? Last post on 8/2/10 at 11:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for replacing Etymotic er-6i? Last post on 7/23/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 - Page 2
post #16 of 18
7/23/10 at 11:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 18
7/23/10 at 11:57pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3521 Active Users (686 Members and 2835 Guests)
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › EROS H06 from Aigo 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for Competitive Gaming 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › $300 Budget - Suggestions for someone new looking for headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 2 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 4 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 5 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2