- 155 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- FS/FT PRICE DROP Excellent condition Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro (600 ohm) Last post on 7/16/13 at 7:19am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Xonar DX or Xonar DG for Beyerdynamic DT880 250 ohms Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:09am in Computer Audio
- beyerdynamics dt880 600ohm headphone amplifier with 48v phantom power together ? Last post on 8/9/11 at 4:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musiland 01 vs 02 for powering Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 ohms Last post on 9/17/10 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Beyerdynamics are for me Last post on 9/21/10 at 9:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
DT880 600Ohm/250Ohm considering that I'm using a Total Bithead - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd look for a used LDII or LDIII. Both would be great at powering DT880/600s.
well as with all things audio, these amps should follow the law of diminishing returns, so buy the best you can but expect that the improvement generally will not equate to the price difference. the ld mkIII will be the better amp for sure as per ld's recommendations and specs, but as to how the difference, i do not know...
i would suggest that you get the best that you can acquire if you can
Awww....i just missed the MKIII :(
Looks like I have to look for another seller:(
What tubes go well with the MKIII?(Pardon my noob questions)
Any one out there wants to sell me theirs'?
- DT880 600Ohm/250Ohm considering that I'm using a Total Bithead
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 56 seconds ago
- › iFi products Discussion Thread iTUBE will be out soon!! 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 6 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob