i just got my new darkvoice amp yesterday and i get this loud buzzing sound out of the left channel a couple seconds after i turn on the amp , i can hear this buzzing even when the volume is all the way down. so should i try new tubes and if so what tubes should i try?
Related Forum Threads
- 336SE review (NOS tubes, DT880 600ohm, Beresford 7510, Nordost Odin Interconnect) Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DarkVoice 336 vs. ASL MG Head OTL Mk III Last post on 8/13/10 at 8:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice 336SE Driver Tube DOA? Last post on 8/1/10 at 2:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Grado SR60 with Darkvoice 336SE follow up (my grados blew up!) Last post on 8/15/10 at 11:09am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a fake of Darkvoice 336SE? Last post on 7/16/10 at 3:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
- Headphone Impedance
First make sure that the tubes you have are seated properly. It sounds like they may not be. Is the bottom of the tube base flush with the top of the tube socket?
i just looked at it the back tube feels a little loose and if a press on i the right way the buzz goes away but i cant keep the tube in that position without holding it and i tried reseating it with no luck, it the any methods to make the socket fit the tube better?
- 336se help!
- › Objectivists board room 29 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › SONY XBA-A1AP Review 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2