i just got my new darkvoice amp yesterday and i get this loud buzzing sound out of the left channel a couple seconds after i turn on the amp , i can hear this buzzing even when the volume is all the way down. so should i try new tubes and if so what tubes should i try?
Related Forum Threads
- 336SE review (NOS tubes, DT880 600ohm, Beresford 7510, Nordost Odin Interconnect) Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DarkVoice 336 vs. ASL MG Head OTL Mk III Last post on 8/13/10 at 8:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice 336SE Driver Tube DOA? Last post on 8/1/10 at 2:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Grado SR60 with Darkvoice 336SE follow up (my grados blew up!) Last post on 8/15/10 at 11:09am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a fake of Darkvoice 336SE? Last post on 7/16/10 at 3:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Headphone Impedance
First make sure that the tubes you have are seated properly. It sounds like they may not be. Is the bottom of the tube base flush with the top of the tube socket?
i just looked at it the back tube feels a little loose and if a press on i the right way the buzz goes away but i cant keep the tube in that position without holding it and i tried reseating it with no luck, it the any methods to make the socket fit the tube better?
- 336se help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 33 seconds ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 7 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 8 minutes ago
- › Bakoon japan launch 1st portable headphone amplifier HDA 5520 10 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)