i just got my new darkvoice amp yesterday and i get this loud buzzing sound out of the left channel a couple seconds after i turn on the amp , i can hear this buzzing even when the volume is all the way down. so should i try new tubes and if so what tubes should i try?
Related Forum Threads
- 336SE review (NOS tubes, DT880 600ohm, Beresford 7510, Nordost Odin Interconnect) Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DarkVoice 336 vs. ASL MG Head OTL Mk III Last post on 8/13/10 at 8:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice 336SE Driver Tube DOA? Last post on 8/1/10 at 2:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Grado SR60 with Darkvoice 336SE follow up (my grados blew up!) Last post on 8/15/10 at 11:09am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a fake of Darkvoice 336SE? Last post on 7/16/10 at 3:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Headphone Impedance
First make sure that the tubes you have are seated properly. It sounds like they may not be. Is the bottom of the tube base flush with the top of the tube socket?
i just looked at it the back tube feels a little loose and if a press on i the right way the buzz goes away but i cant keep the tube in that position without holding it and i tried reseating it with no luck, it the any methods to make the socket fit the tube better?
- 336se help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Orthodynamic Yamaha HP-1 [European] 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR710LP Lightweight ULTRA PORTABLE Headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 11 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 - Replacement Cables 11 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)