i just got my new darkvoice amp yesterday and i get this loud buzzing sound out of the left channel a couple seconds after i turn on the amp , i can hear this buzzing even when the volume is all the way down. so should i try new tubes and if so what tubes should i try?
Related Forum Threads
- 336SE review (NOS tubes, DT880 600ohm, Beresford 7510, Nordost Odin Interconnect) Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DarkVoice 336 vs. ASL MG Head OTL Mk III Last post on 8/13/10 at 8:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice 336SE Driver Tube DOA? Last post on 8/1/10 at 2:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Grado SR60 with Darkvoice 336SE follow up (my grados blew up!) Last post on 8/15/10 at 11:09am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a fake of Darkvoice 336SE? Last post on 7/16/10 at 3:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
- Headphone Impedance
First make sure that the tubes you have are seated properly. It sounds like they may not be. Is the bottom of the tube base flush with the top of the tube socket?
i just looked at it the back tube feels a little loose and if a press on i the right way the buzz goes away but i cant keep the tube in that position without holding it and i tried reseating it with no luck, it the any methods to make the socket fit the tube better?
- 336se help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)