- Galaxy Maggiorato GX383 (13" x 9" x 80mm (3.15"))
- σ11 at 24V, with TE62062 toroidal transformer
- AD825 opamps
- Bias at 100mV ~ 100mA
- Gain of 2x
- Variable gain (range: 2x to 11x)
- Jena wiring on rightmost Neutrik 1/4" jack
- SPC wiring on leftmost Neutrik jack
- 48mm and 1.25" knob
- RCA jacks: two inputs (top/bottom), one passive loopout or preamp (selectable by second switch on the bottom. Switch's center position disables the center RCA jacks)
- No speaker posts; Rear panel has holes for (10.16 mm sized insulating washers) speaker posts. I opted out of having the M³ power speakers and recommend using powered speakers (eg: M-Audio AV40) via the RCA loopout
- The amp is set for "variable gain." Range is from 2x - 11x gain. With this configuration, there is no bass boost.
727 729 730 731 732 733 734
Image links if the above doesn't work:
These pictures are slightly old, what will change is the addition of more RCA jacks and a switch to switch inputs.
My asking price is $425 shipped ConUS. Paypal accepted (non-CC preferred). International, please allow up to $50 for shipping.
(M³ M^3 M3)
Edited by ShinyFalcon - 9/27/10 at 1:14am