What is the difference.
Related Forum Threads
- New Woo Audio 6 w/ PDPS vs Woo Audio 6 SE? Last post on 9/22/10 at 1:24am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice Last post on Today at 4:54 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WA6 has a low frequency hum on the left side, no matter what tubes are in it. Last post on 9/25/11 at 11:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- best amp for hd 800 Last post on 5/16/15 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
Whats the difference between the Woo Audio 6 and the Woo Audio 6 SEpost #1 of 37/20/10 at 12:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/20/10 at 1:22pmpost #3 of 35/4/11 at 7:28am
Check the Woo Audio website. I am sure he clarifies the major differences there. There are also lots of threads here on the subject, so no need to start a new one and have to wait for easily obtainable info. :)
- Whats the difference between the Woo Audio 6 and the Woo Audio 6 SE
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2470 Active Users (496 Members and 1974 Guests)
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 44 seconds ago
- › What song drops the deepest bass? 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Headphone for gaming: AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro 250 Ohm? 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2