I'll bet those words many haven't seen for some time, lol. I know it's obsolete, but I got a hell of a deal on it, couldn't pass it up. Anyone else still have one of these?
- product2GB MP4 MEIZU Portable Video & Music Player WHITEtagged by System, 7/26/10
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 7/20/10
- productMeizu 1GB MP4 Media Player Whitetagged by System, 7/21/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 1 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)tagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/26/10More
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sansa Clip+ - charging with iPod USB charger? Last post on 7/30/10 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
- Best Sounding MP3 Player Last post on 7/24/10 at 8:38pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need a recommendation for under $150 Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:11am in Portable Source Gear
- Problems with Rockbox on Sansa Clip+ Last post on 7/14/10 at 12:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Clip+ and Economy of GBs Last post on 7/17/10 at 9:22am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
Meizu M6 Ordered (Got It Now)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I also have a M6. Very nice sound. The onliest thing I don't like is the hissing, especially when using a amp (FiiO E5) and using the M6 on low volume. The M6, together with the E5 has approx the same sound quality as the Clip+ ( with tripleFi IEMS)
I don't notice a hiss at all, but I do notice a stutter between songs. Well, it's only happened once so far, but still noticed it. Great sounding player, btw.
Yeah, I was about to purchase that little gem until I found out the issues described above.
The stuttering issue was what finally drove me away from it. Would still give away my front tooth to hear it though.
This player sounds sweet. Very rich and full sounding. It's a bassy player. My Brainwavz M1's go perfect with it.
- Meizu M6 Ordered (Got It Now)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 37 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 46 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › plz help ! i need recommendations for earphones/buds <$230 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Recommendations to go with Magni & Modi 2 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 4 minutes ago
- › HM-901 7 minutes ago
- › shire srh 440 vs ath-m50 7 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by az060693
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude