how about T&V Kurbis?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudioengine A2 Premium Powered Desktop Speaker Pair White
- itemAudioengine A5 Powered Multimedia Speaker System Black
- categoryComputer Audio
- categoryComputer Speakers
- itemCreative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2 0 Multimedia Speaker System With BasXPort Technolgy
- itemCreative Labs GigaWorks T20 Series II 2 0 Multimedia Speaker System With BasXPort Technology
- itemD1080MKII 08
- itemLogitech Speaker System Z520 Black
- itemM Audio BX 5 Studio Monitors
- itemM Audio Studiophile AV 40 Powered Speakers
Related Forum Threads
- Computer speaker suggestions < 75 USD Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:59pm in Computer Audio
- Need recommendations for 2.0 speakers. Last post on 6/15/12 at 9:09pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Good Speakers for a Dorm Room? Audioengine vs Harmon Kardon vs Antec Last post on 7/31/12 at 7:55am in Computer Audio
- Smallest and Best 2.0 Speaker 200 or less Last post on 2/6/13 at 12:43pm in Computer Audio
- 2.1 speakers for music? Last post on 11/9/12 at 3:30am in Computer Audio
Related Head Gear
- Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Multimedia...No review yet.
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Paired Asus Xonar Essense STX with Focal XS Book and the details are very nice and dynamic. Although i miss the bass from previous 2.1 setup, I still prefer this set of speaker. In fact I experience discomfort when i switch back to my old z2300 2.1 speaker after few days of listening to Focal speaker. Recommended for those with less desk space
Has anyone been lucky enough to compare the original M-Audio BX5A Deluxe with the new generation ?
My experience with audio products is that newer models aren't always better....
I can get the original model for $100 used locally and the new generation for $250 new....
- 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Violectric V100 vs V200 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Equaliser (EQ) knowledge 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › iTunes stuttering when using Firefox 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe