What's the best sounding mp3 players you know of. I have a Samsung P3 which has an impressive DSN 3.0 engine in it. I'm running out of music space and am thinking about getting a Zune HD. BUT, I do not know about the sound quality. That's what I mostly care about.
Related Forum Threads
- Which Cheap Portable Music Player is Best Last post on 11/27/12 at 9:52am in Portable Source Gear
- Any great portable digital players?Just got SONY EX1000, but also got frustrated. Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- iPod touch first generation upgrade Last post on 8/24/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Source Gear
- Hifiman 601 vs 602 Last post on 8/21/12 at 10:17am in Portable Source Gear
- help me chose between Hisound Studio V vs Hifiman 602 slim pair with Yuin G1a? Last post on 7/16/12 at 10:25am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Edited on 12/28/12
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Audiophile/best sounding mp3 players out to date...post here!!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hifiman 801 and soon to be out 602 for absolute best sound quality. Also has removable storage so you have 'unlimited' storage space.
I looked at a Zune HD yesterday at BB. Sound quality was very good through the rather average headphones they had laying about. Thinking about getting one myself, or a 4G iTouch in a couple months.
Edited by Maxvla - 7/19/10 at 6:05pm
Without a doubt, the HM-801.
But, you said .mp3 players, and the best ones are DAP's that play lossless.
I've owned Sony X and S:flo2, which are good (the SF2 Line out is excellent), but I love the ZuneHD SQ, and the Touch 3G via line out is excellent as well.
Am interested in the HD 602, but probably might not buy one.
Kenwood HD30B9 sounds best, what I owned, Sony X / Sony A series / Zune / S:FLO2/ Cowon D2/ iriver hp140 / iphone
Edited by gameboy115 - 7/20/10 at 1:48pm
- Audiophile/best sounding mp3 players out to date...post here!!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › MDR 7506 or ath m50? 2 minutes ago
- › My iem just broke and need a replacement... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 2 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 9 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe