New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

News of our E9! - Page 2

post #16 of 29

Can the E9 be used purely as an amp ? for example if i bought a high end dac later on, can i hook that up to the E9 using it as an amp?

post #17 of 29

Yes, it can. E9 will accept line-in from another source via a 3.5mm jack on the back.

post #18 of 29

that is AWESOME!... argh how much more do i have to wait? lol

post #19 of 29

how about AUS?

I was wondering how good will this be if they are paired with either k702 or the ER4S? I already own the E7 and I am quiet happy with the how the e7 sounds with the ER4s.

 

Also is there any chance I can pre-order this so I can get it the same time as the US members?

post #20 of 29

E7 is a start, but lets say u buy a HP that needs more juice, the E9 would be able to to that with the e7 as a DAC

 

To answer the shipping, I am not sure talk to the sponser =D

Bit I think u can, from certain sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

how about AUS?

I was wondering how good will this be if they are paired with either k702 or the ER4S? I already own the E7 and I am quiet happy with the how the e7 sounds with the ER4s.

 

Also is there any chance I can pre-order this so I can get it the same time as the US members?

post #21 of 29

I currently plug in my active 2.1 set in the e7's headphone and have the e7 on max volume, but i feel the 2.1 set is a li bit underpowered by the e7, does the e9 rca out have more output power than the e7??????.

post #22 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRG1990 View Post

I currently plug in my active 2.1 set in the e7's headphone and have the e7 on max volume, but i feel the 2.1 set is a li bit underpowered by the e7, does the e9 rca out have more output power than the e7??????.



Yes, the E9's RCA can output higher level than E7's headphone out! and your active 2.1 set need high voltage input but not high power input!

 

The output of E9's RCA ( LINE OUT ) is 2V rms , it is a industry standard, but if you still feel it is not enough , you can also connect by the headphone out of E9, it can put 6V rms to your 2.1 set!

 

Remember, Power = voltage X current! so the RCA have higher voltage does not means it have higher output power!

post #23 of 29

Thanks, that makes sense my 2.1 set sounds a little underpowerd from the e7 in a way i just couldn't quiet get my head around, it's not the sound thats unpowered it's hard to describe so it must be the voltage like you say, i will buy my e9 sometime time next week.

 

i was looking on amazon.co.uk , http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B004AVKGS6/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1289562530&sr=8-2&condition=new , and theres a new seller fiio UK is that legit should i buy from them????


Edited by JRG1990 - 11/12/10 at 3:51am
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 

I will check it later and reply you!

post #25 of 29

FiiO E9 Now availbale for Thailand and other contry, www.fiiothai.com


Edited by sunny25 - 11/15/10 at 5:02am
post #26 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

I will check it later and reply you!



Did you ever find out whether fiio UK on www.amazon.co.uk is legit
post #27 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRG1990 View Post

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by feiao View Post

I will check it later and reply you!


Did you ever find out whether fiio UK on www.amazon.co.uk is legit
 

 

Hi.

 

I'm also interested in that info! I'm about to buy an E7 (and later an E9), and saw that seller in Amazon.co.uk, which has a good price for it...

post #28 of 29

My review of the E9 has been published both here on Head-Fi and on my site, Musical Musings.

 

Thanks again for the reviewing opportunity! beerchug.gif

post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRG1990 View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

I will check it later and reply you!





Did you ever find out whether fiio UK on www.amazon.co.uk is legit












 


sorry for the late reply, in fact, UK FiiO is the same as mp3amplifier, they have two stores on Amazon.co.uk!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FiiO