Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Eddie Current Balancing Act vs Leben 300 or 300xs - pls share your experience Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Leben CS300XS Thread Last post on 3/17/15 at 9:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Integrated tube amps (Leben, Luxman) vs. stand-alone headphone amps Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Integrated Amplifiers and Preamplifier with Good, Great or Excellent Headphones Output -... Last post on 11/29/14 at 7:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Leben CS600 in DC area -- anyone with LCD2, T1, GS1000, HD800, 702 who wants to listen? Last post on 2/20/15 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
- Headphone Impedance
Ordered Leben cs300xs (Arrived with photos) - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That is such an amazing looking amplifier. The green and gold really sets it apart from other pieces of equipment, and makes it look incredibly attractive... that is, if an amp could be considered attractive. One of these days I'll have to try one out. Congrats!
BTW, thanks for the GECs. I'm totally digging these tubes.
Thanks, I think it is a keeper. Glad you are enjoying the GECs They are as good as the 6as7g IMHO. Will be offloading a bunch of other 6as7g type tubes to start tube rolling the Leben if you are interested,
I've been listening to them for almost an hour and I already like them better than my RCA 6AS7G black plates. Keep me informed, and treat your new amp well!
Shoot, I just ordered and got a pair of 5751 to use in my CS300SX which I ordered a month ago (it still has yet to be delivered). Does that mean that the 5751 pair is unusable in the latest version of the Leben CS300SX?
Whew. Thanks Skylab. I got a pair of NOS JAN GE 5751 (1987). Although only 23 years old, I think they may sound great. Don't know yet. I also go a quad of NOS Siemens EL84 (1968/1969). My fingers are crossed on those. I only wish I had come across these threads on the CS300SX sooner--I hadn't heard of PriceJapan (nor had I heard of step-up & step-down Japan transformers for that matter) until after I had already ordered it from a local audio store. No regrets though--it can only make my audio experience that much more sweeter.
Edited by Clayton SF - 7/24/10 at 12:32pm
The CS300XS looks like something that can last a lifetime.
Contemplating on either the dedicated headamp such as WA6 or the CS300XS. I know the price difference is huge, but I can use the CS300XS to drive my Harbeth C7ES3 as well.
Have anyone compared them on HD800 (within the same setup)?
I have a new HD800 coming this week but do not even have any amp. Long story but I ordered them months ago and forgot about it, till I received a call yesterday.
- Ordered Leben cs300xs (Arrived with photos)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 10 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 13 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 34 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2