Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Eddie Current Balancing Act vs Leben 300 or 300xs - pls share your experience Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Leben CS300XS Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:20 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Integrated tube amps (Leben, Luxman) vs. stand-alone headphone amps Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Integrated Amplifiers and Preamplifier with Good, Great or Excellent Headphones Output -... Last post on 8/17/14 at 7:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Leben CS600 in DC area -- anyone with LCD2, T1, GS1000, HD800, 702 who wants to listen? Last post on 5/19/11 at 6:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
- Headphone Impedance
Ordered Leben cs300xs (Arrived with photos) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is such an amazing looking amplifier. The green and gold really sets it apart from other pieces of equipment, and makes it look incredibly attractive... that is, if an amp could be considered attractive. One of these days I'll have to try one out. Congrats!
BTW, thanks for the GECs. I'm totally digging these tubes.
Thanks, I think it is a keeper. Glad you are enjoying the GECs They are as good as the 6as7g IMHO. Will be offloading a bunch of other 6as7g type tubes to start tube rolling the Leben if you are interested,
I've been listening to them for almost an hour and I already like them better than my RCA 6AS7G black plates. Keep me informed, and treat your new amp well!
Shoot, I just ordered and got a pair of 5751 to use in my CS300SX which I ordered a month ago (it still has yet to be delivered). Does that mean that the 5751 pair is unusable in the latest version of the Leben CS300SX?
Whew. Thanks Skylab. I got a pair of NOS JAN GE 5751 (1987). Although only 23 years old, I think they may sound great. Don't know yet. I also go a quad of NOS Siemens EL84 (1968/1969). My fingers are crossed on those. I only wish I had come across these threads on the CS300SX sooner--I hadn't heard of PriceJapan (nor had I heard of step-up & step-down Japan transformers for that matter) until after I had already ordered it from a local audio store. No regrets though--it can only make my audio experience that much more sweeter.
Edited by Clayton SF - 7/24/10 at 12:32pm
The CS300XS looks like something that can last a lifetime.
Contemplating on either the dedicated headamp such as WA6 or the CS300XS. I know the price difference is huge, but I can use the CS300XS to drive my Harbeth C7ES3 as well.
Have anyone compared them on HD800 (within the same setup)?
I have a new HD800 coming this week but do not even have any amp. Long story but I ordered them months ago and forgot about it, till I received a call yesterday.
- Ordered Leben cs300xs (Arrived with photos)
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 10 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Neumann KH 120 pair, black. MINT 1 minute ago
- › Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company. 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Need help building a PC...? 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)