I have a SOHA amp and am thinking of getting some k702's in a few weeks and was wondering if this amp can handle the k702's. Any comments?I hope it can.
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K702's or Schiit Asgard first Last post on 9/19/12 at 10:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Proper power & output impedance for AKG K 702s: Grace m903? Last post on 7/17/12 at 4:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AKG K 702: I have a HeadRoom Micro Amp and Want to Upgrade, <$1,000 Last post on 7/19/12 at 1:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestion Please: DAC/Headphone Amp that has XLR outs for Active Monitors? Last post on 7/7/12 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
- Headphone Impedance
SOHA Amp and k702?
post #1 of 3
7/16/10 at 5:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
7/17/10 at 7:41am
post #3 of 3
8/20/10 at 4:58pm
I have a SOHA with a larger transformer than spec and TO-220 voltage regulators and I don't think that it has enough power.
I am waiting for a new amp to arrive so I might be able to compare it to something with a bit more power.
- SOHA Amp and k702?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3057 Active Users (545 Members and 2512 Guests)
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 45 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 58 seconds ago
- › What are the best over-ear headphones around $200? 58 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › SennGrado Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Philips F1/27 Fidelio vs Klipsch Reference vs Bose Noise... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3