I have a SOHA amp and am thinking of getting some k702's in a few weeks and was wondering if this amp can handle the k702's. Any comments?I hope it can.
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K702's or Schiit Asgard first Last post on 9/19/12 at 10:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Proper power & output impedance for AKG K 702s: Grace m903? Last post on 7/17/12 at 4:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AKG K 702: I have a HeadRoom Micro Amp and Want to Upgrade, <$1,000 Last post on 7/19/12 at 1:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestion Please: DAC/Headphone Amp that has XLR outs for Active Monitors? Last post on 7/7/12 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Headphone Impedance
SOHA Amp and k702?
post #1 of 3
7/16/10 at 5:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
7/17/10 at 7:41am
post #3 of 3
8/20/10 at 4:58pm
I have a SOHA with a larger transformer than spec and TO-220 voltage regulators and I don't think that it has enough power.
I am waiting for a new amp to arrive so I might be able to compare it to something with a bit more power.
- SOHA Amp and k702?
Currently, there are 3564 Active Users (522 Members and 3042 Guests)
- › Minneapolis Meet? 9 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The... 3 minutes ago
- › Recommended DAC to pair with Dayton DTA-120 amp 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Westone UM Pro30 (refreshed UM3X) 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HE60/HEV70 (Baby Orpheus) set incl. Stax adapter (EU) 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)