I need some advice i was looking through google trying to find a good setup for my xbox360 i currently have Turtlebeach HPx's with the astro mixamp i kind of want something better but i really dont know too much i need a good amp and headsets im either keeping my hpx or buying some sennheisers im very new to all this audio shit so any help would be great.
Related Forum Threads
- Yet another PSU thread... Last post on 7/14/12 at 12:46pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- amp cable question Last post on 1/14/12 at 7:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need help making a decision on budget desktop amplifier for ATH-A900 Last post on 4/19/12 at 6:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Portable amp that supports Dolby Headphone Virtual Surround and is good for music and gaming? Last post on 4/26/12 at 10:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need Charger for Original ALO Rx Amplifier Last post on 9/15/11 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/15/10 at 8:39ampost #3 of 47/15/10 at 2:34pmThread Starterpost #4 of 47/15/10 at 4:03pm
Another tid bit. For my xbox I set the chat function to come through my headphones (as well as game sound) and just have the xbox chat headset sit around my neck-and use the mic.
PS3 is set up the same, but i have the ps3 bluetooth headset on a double clip, one end clipped to the headphones bar, the other to the headset ear piece.
**also do a search on here and google `best headphones for gaming xbox ps3` - thats how I gathered infor and decided.
As I said I got the A900 my friend got the AD700(plus amp too). No need for you to buy another amp.
Edited by ExpatinJapan - 7/15/10 at 4:05pm
- Need Advice.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 vs Valhalla 2 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100 For Sale 4 minutes ago
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)