This is some amazing point to point soldering there, tempting...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Will I blow my amp up ? Last post on 5/24/12 at 4:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Can I do anything about this problem ? Last post on 6/17/11 at 1:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice voltage error??? Last post on 3/1/11 at 12:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s Last post on 5/7/13 at 6:43pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Headphone Impedance
La Figaro 339 - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nice "339" cutout on the top plate.
Do they have 110V/220V switch in the back, or is set at factory?
yes , It's Diffrent company.the Voltage is set in the laboratory.
Yes,DV and LA is diffrent company.Voltage is set in the lab.
That sums it up very well. :D Remembering the p"rebuilding the Singlepower" thread and the 339 internals is the polar opposite of that tangled web. /shudder
Love the "339" logo on the top plate, very classy.
- La Figaro 339
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 14 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 18 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 34 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 or HD 600 42 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Still prefer Soul/Beats over M50's, M100, X2, DT1350, HD650... 1 minute ago
- › WTH? no posting option in the other forums? 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3