- 33 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Ukraine, Cherkassy
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Will I blow my amp up ? Last post on 5/24/12 at 4:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Can I do anything about this problem ? Last post on 6/17/11 at 1:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice voltage error??? Last post on 3/1/11 at 12:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s Last post on 9/1/15 at 10:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
La Figaro 339 - Page 77post #1141 of 379311/12/12 at 12:21pmQuote:Is the theme for the tube 6AS7 and its analogues. In the first post is not listed british version tubes, it A1834/CV 2323 and CV 2984.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1142 of 379311/12/12 at 3:20pmQuote:
There are no actual "Spare" tubes...Just the next ones up in the queue!post #1143 of 379311/14/12 at 11:02am
339 is going strong here, and tube magic is still there, listenning sessions after listenning sessions, just every fudging time I hit the play button with some nice lil ol' music in the queue!
post #1144 of 379311/14/12 at 7:14pmpost #1145 of 379311/15/12 at 7:30amQuote:
HD650 are wonderful with the 339, but I can't say the same for the HD800.
Anyone find a tube combo with the LF339 that sounds good with the HD800?post #1146 of 379311/15/12 at 7:57ampost #1147 of 379311/15/12 at 8:31ampost #1148 of 379311/15/12 at 8:51amI have a darkvoice 337 and it pais perfectly with my he500...but anyone have advises for tube pairs upgrades that go well with the 339/337 and the he500? Am new at tuberollingpost #1149 of 379311/15/12 at 9:24ampost #1150 of 379311/15/12 at 1:53pmQuote:
Ever tried Tungsol 6SJ7GT with RCA 6AS7G? First is smooth with good bass and the big tube is big bass so that should be good with HD800 I guess only never had the HD800 with my 339.post #1151 of 379311/15/12 at 2:20pmpost #1152 of 379311/15/12 at 2:24pmpost #1153 of 379311/17/12 at 9:52am
I'm LF339 owner since end of september - and I can't apprecite it enough! I started with HD650 headphones and recently upgraded to LCD's 2 ... awww I love this combo so much! :) I'm listening mostly to 7236 driver tubes with red RCA's 5693. Wondering If I could get even better sound with 5998 tubes?post #1154 of 379311/17/12 at 9:34pmpost #1155 of 379311/18/12 at 11:48am
In terms in linearity 7236/5693 have very low distortion level with high impedance load I mesured (the best I've ever seen), the combo sound smoother at the top and puncher in the bottom end, but with low impedance cans the 5998 will performs slightly better, the 7236 have a bit less MU (4.8 / transconductance 12500) compared to 5998 (MU 5.5 / transconductance 14000), higher mu will lower the output impedance and be better able to handle the nonlinearities, distortions with low impedance loads.
- La Figaro 339
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5iii Firmware Modification Project - PURIST REMIXED WITH... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.5.6 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear