- 33 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Ukraine, Cherkassy
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Will I blow my amp up ? Last post on 5/24/12 at 4:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Can I do anything about this problem ? Last post on 6/17/11 at 1:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice voltage error??? Last post on 3/1/11 at 12:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s Last post on 9/1/15 at 10:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
- Headphone Impedance
La Figaro 339 - Page 77
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
There are no actual "Spare" tubes...Just the next ones up in the queue!
339 is going strong here, and tube magic is still there, listenning sessions after listenning sessions, just every fudging time I hit the play button with some nice lil ol' music in the queue!
HD650 are wonderful with the 339, but I can't say the same for the HD800.
Anyone find a tube combo with the LF339 that sounds good with the HD800?
Ever tried Tungsol 6SJ7GT with RCA 6AS7G? First is smooth with good bass and the big tube is big bass so that should be good with HD800 I guess only never had the HD800 with my 339.
I'm LF339 owner since end of september - and I can't apprecite it enough! I started with HD650 headphones and recently upgraded to LCD's 2 ... awww I love this combo so much! :) I'm listening mostly to 7236 driver tubes with red RCA's 5693. Wondering If I could get even better sound with 5998 tubes?
In terms in linearity 7236/5693 have very low distortion level with high impedance load I mesured (the best I've ever seen), the combo sound smoother at the top and puncher in the bottom end, but with low impedance cans the 5998 will performs slightly better, the 7236 have a bit less MU (4.8 / transconductance 12500) compared to 5998 (MU 5.5 / transconductance 14000), higher mu will lower the output impedance and be better able to handle the nonlinearities, distortions with low impedance loads.
- La Figaro 339
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 58 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 4 minutes ago
- › Cardas Clear Headphone Cable 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 5 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2