- 33 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Ukraine, Cherkassy
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Will I blow my amp up ? Last post on 5/24/12 at 4:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Can I do anything about this problem ? Last post on 6/17/11 at 1:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice voltage error??? Last post on 3/1/11 at 12:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s Last post on 5/7/13 at 6:43pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
- Headphone Impedance
Dark Voice 339 - Page 77
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There are no actual "Spare" tubes...Just the next ones up in the queue!
339 is going strong here, and tube magic is still there, listenning sessions after listenning sessions, just every fudging time I hit the play button with some nice lil ol' music in the queue!
HD650 are wonderful with the 339, but I can't say the same for the HD800.
Anyone find a tube combo with the LF339 that sounds good with the HD800?
Ever tried Tungsol 6SJ7GT with RCA 6AS7G? First is smooth with good bass and the big tube is big bass so that should be good with HD800 I guess only never had the HD800 with my 339.
I'm LF339 owner since end of september - and I can't apprecite it enough! I started with HD650 headphones and recently upgraded to LCD's 2 ... awww I love this combo so much! :) I'm listening mostly to 7236 driver tubes with red RCA's 5693. Wondering If I could get even better sound with 5998 tubes?
In terms in linearity 7236/5693 have very low distortion level with high impedance load I mesured (the best I've ever seen), the combo sound smoother at the top and puncher in the bottom end, but with low impedance cans the 5998 will performs slightly better, the 7236 have a bit less MU (4.8 / transconductance 12500) compared to 5998 (MU 5.5 / transconductance 14000), higher mu will lower the output impedance and be better able to handle the nonlinearities, distortions with low impedance loads.
- Dark Voice 339
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 51 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions 59 seconds ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz! 2 minutes ago
- › PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser at IFA 2014 - The Future of Audio 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)