lol, if you want I can give them some love.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Request your help in choosing IEMs under USD 150 Last post on 2/16/11 at 4:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review - Page 4post #46 of 5997/17/10 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 5997/17/10 at 1:29pmQuote:
yes your probably quite right, i really ought to sell the 900's but they are just so prettypost #48 of 5997/17/10 at 4:18pmpost #49 of 5997/17/10 at 5:59pmpost #50 of 5997/17/10 at 9:23pmpost #51 of 5997/19/10 at 1:47am
Thanks a lot JxK and dfkt for your kind responses. Those surely helped at least.
I still can say though that I tend to be really sensitive to harsh treble and I think to IEM also in general when it comes to overall comfort and ease of use. That's why I'm thinking of staying on the earbuds path for now. Will read further. Who knows I might just click something that will help me to finally decide. Still waiting for TM5 to come back in stock or to some MX980 for sale. Cheers.
Edited by jrazmar - 7/19/10 at 6:24pmpost #52 of 5997/19/10 at 5:00ampost #53 of 5997/19/10 at 5:05pm
Well, over the weekend I found out how horrible the stock tips are. They kept falling straight out of my ears. I got my Sony Hybrid tips today and have been trying the small and medium sizes. So far I like the smalls more but I haven't made up my mind yet.
Silly me ordered 7 pairs of mediums and only 2 pairs of smalls. I guess I'll put the mediums up on the FS threads and see if anyone will trade for some smalls.post #54 of 5997/21/10 at 9:07ampost #55 of 5997/21/10 at 12:28pmpost #56 of 5997/21/10 at 12:34pm
Take a look at this:post #57 of 5997/21/10 at 12:48pmThread Starterpost #58 of 5997/21/10 at 12:52pmpost #59 of 5997/21/10 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrazino
Take a look at this:
Frack! Is play.com for real? Is it like a UK Amazon? They have absolutely unbelievable prices!
£69.99 Free Delivery for the Panasonics.
If I lived in the UK, is there VAT on top of that purchase price? If so, how much is the tax?post #60 of 5997/22/10 at 12:26amQuote:
Doesn't the price come out to a little over $100 USD and then you have to pay to have a UK Head-Fi'er to send them to you. Don't they still sell for about the same on amazon from J&R?
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 28 seconds ago
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 (Dedicated DAC) - Review, FAQ & Info... 42 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 3 minutes ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)