lol, if you want I can give them some love.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Request your help in choosing IEMs under USD 150 Last post on 2/16/11 at 4:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction The A83 have been on my wish list for a while now, saw them at a reasonable price so thought why not snatch them up. So here we are I finally have the lovelies plugged into my ears...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes your probably quite right, i really ought to sell the 900's but they are just so pretty
Thanks a lot JxK and dfkt for your kind responses. Those surely helped at least.
I still can say though that I tend to be really sensitive to harsh treble and I think to IEM also in general when it comes to overall comfort and ease of use. That's why I'm thinking of staying on the earbuds path for now. Will read further. Who knows I might just click something that will help me to finally decide. Still waiting for TM5 to come back in stock or to some MX980 for sale. Cheers.
Edited by jrazmar - 7/19/10 at 6:24pm
Well, over the weekend I found out how horrible the stock tips are. They kept falling straight out of my ears. I got my Sony Hybrid tips today and have been trying the small and medium sizes. So far I like the smalls more but I haven't made up my mind yet.
Silly me ordered 7 pairs of mediums and only 2 pairs of smalls. I guess I'll put the mediums up on the FS threads and see if anyone will trade for some smalls.
Take a look at this:
Take a look at this:
Frack! Is play.com for real? Is it like a UK Amazon? They have absolutely unbelievable prices!
£69.99 Free Delivery for the Panasonics.
If I lived in the UK, is there VAT on top of that purchase price? If so, how much is the tax?
Doesn't the price come out to a little over $100 USD and then you have to pay to have a UK Head-Fi'er to send them to you. Don't they still sell for about the same on amazon from J&R?
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The StratoKOSSter – A closed DIY headphone based on the Koss KSC-75... 32 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 37 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2