lol, if you want I can give them some love.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Request your help in choosing IEMs under USD 150 Last post on 2/16/11 at 4:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes your probably quite right, i really ought to sell the 900's but they are just so pretty
Thanks a lot JxK and dfkt for your kind responses. Those surely helped at least.
I still can say though that I tend to be really sensitive to harsh treble and I think to IEM also in general when it comes to overall comfort and ease of use. That's why I'm thinking of staying on the earbuds path for now. Will read further. Who knows I might just click something that will help me to finally decide. Still waiting for TM5 to come back in stock or to some MX980 for sale. Cheers.
Edited by jrazmar - 7/19/10 at 6:24pm
Well, over the weekend I found out how horrible the stock tips are. They kept falling straight out of my ears. I got my Sony Hybrid tips today and have been trying the small and medium sizes. So far I like the smalls more but I haven't made up my mind yet.
Silly me ordered 7 pairs of mediums and only 2 pairs of smalls. I guess I'll put the mediums up on the FS threads and see if anyone will trade for some smalls.
Take a look at this:
Take a look at this:
Frack! Is play.com for real? Is it like a UK Amazon? They have absolutely unbelievable prices!
£69.99 Free Delivery for the Panasonics.
If I lived in the UK, is there VAT on top of that purchase price? If so, how much is the tax?
Doesn't the price come out to a little over $100 USD and then you have to pay to have a UK Head-Fi'er to send them to you. Don't they still sell for about the same on amazon from J&R?
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW/TOUR] Somic MH412 + Viper4Android. The "Put Up or Shut Up"... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2