lol, if you want I can give them some love.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Request your help in choosing IEMs under USD 150 Last post on 2/16/11 at 4:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review - Page 4post #46 of 5997/17/10 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 5997/17/10 at 1:29pmQuote:
yes your probably quite right, i really ought to sell the 900's but they are just so prettypost #48 of 5997/17/10 at 4:18pmpost #49 of 5997/17/10 at 5:59pmpost #50 of 5997/17/10 at 9:23pmpost #51 of 5997/19/10 at 1:47am
Thanks a lot JxK and dfkt for your kind responses. Those surely helped at least.
I still can say though that I tend to be really sensitive to harsh treble and I think to IEM also in general when it comes to overall comfort and ease of use. That's why I'm thinking of staying on the earbuds path for now. Will read further. Who knows I might just click something that will help me to finally decide. Still waiting for TM5 to come back in stock or to some MX980 for sale. Cheers.
Edited by jrazmar - 7/19/10 at 6:24pmpost #52 of 5997/19/10 at 5:00ampost #53 of 5997/19/10 at 5:05pm
Well, over the weekend I found out how horrible the stock tips are. They kept falling straight out of my ears. I got my Sony Hybrid tips today and have been trying the small and medium sizes. So far I like the smalls more but I haven't made up my mind yet.
Silly me ordered 7 pairs of mediums and only 2 pairs of smalls. I guess I'll put the mediums up on the FS threads and see if anyone will trade for some smalls.post #54 of 5997/21/10 at 9:07ampost #55 of 5997/21/10 at 12:28pmpost #56 of 5997/21/10 at 12:34pm
Take a look at this:post #57 of 5997/21/10 at 12:48pmThread Starterpost #58 of 5997/21/10 at 12:52pmpost #59 of 5997/21/10 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrazino
Take a look at this:
Frack! Is play.com for real? Is it like a UK Amazon? They have absolutely unbelievable prices!
£69.99 Free Delivery for the Panasonics.
If I lived in the UK, is there VAT on top of that purchase price? If so, how much is the tax?post #60 of 5997/22/10 at 12:26amQuote:
Doesn't the price come out to a little over $100 USD and then you have to pay to have a UK Head-Fi'er to send them to you. Don't they still sell for about the same on amazon from J&R?
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Lets Talk Metal 17 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 38 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear