lol, if you want I can give them some love.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Request your help in choosing IEMs under USD 150 Last post on 2/16/11 at 4:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zircona In Ear Headphones [Review] Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review - Page 4post #46 of 5997/17/10 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 5997/17/10 at 1:29pmQuote:
yes your probably quite right, i really ought to sell the 900's but they are just so prettypost #48 of 5997/17/10 at 4:18pmpost #49 of 5997/17/10 at 5:59pmpost #50 of 5997/17/10 at 9:23pmpost #51 of 5997/19/10 at 1:47am
Thanks a lot JxK and dfkt for your kind responses. Those surely helped at least.
I still can say though that I tend to be really sensitive to harsh treble and I think to IEM also in general when it comes to overall comfort and ease of use. That's why I'm thinking of staying on the earbuds path for now. Will read further. Who knows I might just click something that will help me to finally decide. Still waiting for TM5 to come back in stock or to some MX980 for sale. Cheers.
Edited by jrazmar - 7/19/10 at 6:24pmpost #52 of 5997/19/10 at 5:00ampost #53 of 5997/19/10 at 5:05pm
Well, over the weekend I found out how horrible the stock tips are. They kept falling straight out of my ears. I got my Sony Hybrid tips today and have been trying the small and medium sizes. So far I like the smalls more but I haven't made up my mind yet.
Silly me ordered 7 pairs of mediums and only 2 pairs of smalls. I guess I'll put the mediums up on the FS threads and see if anyone will trade for some smalls.post #54 of 5997/21/10 at 9:07ampost #55 of 5997/21/10 at 12:28pmpost #56 of 5997/21/10 at 12:34pm
Take a look at this:post #57 of 5997/21/10 at 12:48pmThread Starterpost #58 of 5997/21/10 at 12:52pmpost #59 of 5997/21/10 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrazino
Take a look at this:
Frack! Is play.com for real? Is it like a UK Amazon? They have absolutely unbelievable prices!
£69.99 Free Delivery for the Panasonics.
If I lived in the UK, is there VAT on top of that purchase price? If so, how much is the tax?post #60 of 5997/22/10 at 12:26amQuote:
Doesn't the price come out to a little over $100 USD and then you have to pay to have a UK Head-Fi'er to send them to you. Don't they still sell for about the same on amazon from J&R?
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for portable on-ear headphones with great character... 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)