I must have installed it wrong or something, because the interface on the rockbox for me is very bad. First, I have the folder ##music# and ##audible# as well two other folders with the same name without the "#'s. There is no way for me to shuffle through all files (I do not know if this is normal). Is it normal to use the power button to back out of any section? The installation seems pretty simple. If anyone has time can someone go through step by step to make sure I did it right? It would not let me select the complete installation option from Rockbox utility so I just installed the Rockbox and bootloader separately.
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 7/15/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 1 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sansa Clip+ - charging with iPod USB charger? Last post on 7/30/10 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
- Meizu M6 Ordered (Got It Now) Last post on 7/26/10 at 9:16am in Portable Source Gear
- Best Sounding MP3 Player Last post on 7/24/10 at 8:38pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need a recommendation for under $150 Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:11am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Clip+ and Economy of GBs Last post on 7/17/10 at 9:22am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
Problems with Rockbox on Sansa Clip+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not 100% certain because I can't be bothered to get out of bed and check my Clip+ but what you've mentioned seems pretty normal.
The #...# thing is certainly there for me too, I don't know what it's there for or how to remove it but it's no major issue.
Have you tried using the Database? I think that will solve you shuffle issues.
Also to get back you can normally either use "Fast Forward", "Home" and in some cases the "Power Button" it just depends where you are and what you're trying to achieve.
As for the the way it looks. Have you tried playing around with theme files yet? If not I suggest doing so. You should find something there to suit your tastes!
- Problems with Rockbox on Sansa Clip+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Effects of power cords 8 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 17 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › FOSTEX HP-P1 1 minute ago
- › 3.5 to RCA question 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 9000 vs AKG K845BT 3 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M80 - Deal In Progress 4 minutes ago
- › Fidelify - Spotify with ASIO and WASAPI support!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude