I must have installed it wrong or something, because the interface on the rockbox for me is very bad. First, I have the folder ##music# and ##audible# as well two other folders with the same name without the "#'s. There is no way for me to shuffle through all files (I do not know if this is normal). Is it normal to use the power button to back out of any section? The installation seems pretty simple. If anyone has time can someone go through step by step to make sure I did it right? It would not let me select the complete installation option from Rockbox utility so I just installed the Rockbox and bootloader separately.
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 7/15/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 1 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sansa Clip+ - charging with iPod USB charger? Last post on 7/30/10 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
- Meizu M6 Ordered (Got It Now) Last post on 7/26/10 at 9:16am in Portable Source Gear
- Best Sounding MP3 Player Last post on 7/24/10 at 8:38pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need a recommendation for under $150 Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:11am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Clip+ and Economy of GBs Last post on 7/17/10 at 9:22am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
To start off I have to clarify that i am not an "Audiophile", nothing about me is audiophile related except the love of music and headphones. So to start this review i'd like to talk about the...
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Problems with Rockbox on Sansa Clip+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not 100% certain because I can't be bothered to get out of bed and check my Clip+ but what you've mentioned seems pretty normal.
The #...# thing is certainly there for me too, I don't know what it's there for or how to remove it but it's no major issue.
Have you tried using the Database? I think that will solve you shuffle issues.
Also to get back you can normally either use "Fast Forward", "Home" and in some cases the "Power Button" it just depends where you are and what you're trying to achieve.
As for the the way it looks. Have you tried playing around with theme files yet? If not I suggest doing so. You should find something there to suit your tastes!
- Problems with Rockbox on Sansa Clip+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 5 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Circumaural Headphones for Rock/Metal/Electronic and Gaming 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for some Quality Audiophile Headphones that will also fair... 4 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations: Bluetooth Headphones, On-Ear/Over-Ear, Good sound... 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe