I use my in-ear monitors to listen to my iphon as well as when playing the drums. I listen to Gospel, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Rock, R&B, & Funk. What would give me the best biggest neutral sound for these gendre of music. An option for whatever price and another for $100 and under.
- productDIY Mini3tagged by System, 7/15/10
- productHeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amptagged by System, 7/15/10
- productIbasso d4 Mambatagged by System, 7/15/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 7/15/10
- productNuForce Icon Mobile headphone amplifier and USB DAC (black color)tagged by System, 7/15/10
- productNuForce Icon Mobile headphone amplifier and USB DAC (blue color)tagged by System, 7/15/10
- productNuForce Icon Mobile headphone amplifier and USB DAC (red color)tagged by System, 7/15/10
- productNuForce Icon Mobile headphone amplifier and USB DAC (silver color)tagged by System, 7/15/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/14/10
- productRay Samuels P-51 Mustangtagged by System, 7/15/10More
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/14/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio E7 vs Nuforce Icon Mobile Last post on 10/26/11 at 6:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- NuForce icon mobile or iBasso T3? Last post on 6/19/10 at 3:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Newbie looking for feedback! Last post on 2/11/10 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Promising new portable headphone amp (Mobile Icon) from NuForce Last post on 5/25/10 at 2:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for portable amp for Imod Last post on 3/22/13 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
What is the best portable amp for UE 11 Pro!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm about to write a full review of Todd the Vinyl Junky's Portable (slim). I use it with UE 11Pros and the pair is amazing!!!!!!
It tames the UEs so that the sound is full but neutral, not boomy. Mids are delicious and there is serious thump as well.
I can't imagine a better pairing.
If you want to go cheaper, you can try the Total Bithead or Airhead. Boomier for sure, needs to be run louder, harsh midtones (especially voices) but you can get some serious slam out of it. Be careful with the volume control or you'll blow your head off with this pair -- the volume knob is easy to turn accidentally and there is very little precision with it. It's a starter amp, no doubt about it.
- What is the best portable amp for UE 11 Pro!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Objectivists board room 36 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Ref1 Too w Gold Silver Cable - UNUSED 1 minute ago
- › New ALO Rx - IEM only - Portable Amplifier Impressions and... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 9 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 10 minutes ago
- › How To: Process High Resolution Music Files 11 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)