I read it somewhere that says it has a kevlar reicforced cable, but from what I see it's all rubber.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Related Forum Threads
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Null Audio to start making replacement cables with mic for IE8, SE535 and UM3X Last post on 2/29/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Multiple earbuds for sale. Last post on 1/29/12 at 1:39am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
- Hi End Cables
Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
post #1 of 4
7/12/10 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
7/12/10 at 10:10am
post #3 of 4
3/30/11 at 3:08am
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Currently, there are 4145 Active Users (623 Members and 3522 Guests)
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 12 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 33 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Open vs closed headphones for particular genres? 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › Issue playing tracks in Foobar 4 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)