I read it somewhere that says it has a kevlar reicforced cable, but from what I see it's all rubber.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Related Forum Threads
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Null Audio to start making replacement cables with mic for IE8, SE535 and UM3X Last post on 2/29/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Multiple earbuds for sale. Last post on 1/29/12 at 1:39am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: Yesterday
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
- Hi End Cables
Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
post #1 of 4
7/12/10 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
7/12/10 at 10:10am
post #3 of 4
3/30/11 at 3:08am
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Currently, there are 2677 Active Users (450 Members and 2227 Guests)
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 36 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Can I just glue the headphone jack tip back on? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone from the Philippines here? 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 9 minutes ago
- › Have you ever heard sound coming from the front with headphones. 10 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2