I read it somewhere that says it has a kevlar reicforced cable, but from what I see it's all rubber.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Related Forum Threads
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Null Audio to start making replacement cables with mic for IE8, SE535 and UM3X Last post on 2/29/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Multiple earbuds for sale. Last post on 1/29/12 at 1:39am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the...
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
This is a work in progress, everytime I listen to them with a different source, there's always something new emerging and changing the overall perspective someway. Sources used: Macbook Pro,...
- Hi End Cables
Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
post #1 of 4
7/12/10 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
7/12/10 at 10:10am
post #3 of 4
3/30/11 at 3:08am
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Currently, there are 2895 Active Users (642 Members and 2253 Guests)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 31 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 50 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 54 seconds ago
- › Best amp for Sony MDR-7520 and X-Fi Titanium HD? 55 seconds ago
- › DAC help. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHD-5000 (Excellent Condition) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)