I read it somewhere that says it has a kevlar reicforced cable, but from what I see it's all rubber.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Related Forum Threads
- Legit Sennheiser IE8s? Last post on 2/25/12 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Null Audio to start making replacement cables with mic for IE8, SE535 and UM3X Last post on 2/29/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Multiple earbuds for sale. Last post on 1/29/12 at 1:39am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
JOINHANDMADE'S JELLY GALAXY INTRODUCTION Joinhandmade is a Vietnamese earphone maker. Its specialty is obvious: handmade electronics. To date, Joinhandmade has released two earphones as...
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
- Hi End Cables
Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
post #1 of 4
7/12/10 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
7/12/10 at 10:10am
post #3 of 4
3/30/11 at 3:08am
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 cable, are the Kevlar reinforced?
Currently, there are 2691 Active Users (473 Members and 2218 Guests)
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 5 seconds ago
- › high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? 32 seconds ago
- › The Everything MOD Gallery! 42 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 45 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio x3 showing FLAC files listed twice with "_" on a file name 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)