Which do guys prefer more?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 8/26/10
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 8/26/10
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/26/10
- productDenon AHD1001K On-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/26/10
- productDenon AHD1001S On-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 8/26/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/26/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/26/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 8/26/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 8/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) Last post on 2/16/13 at 3:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- M50 or Ultrasone HFI 580 or beats Last post on 8/3/10 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 Vs. Denon AH-D1001 Last post on 7/8/10 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a wannabe audiophile out!! Last post on 12/21/10 at 7:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Seeking Advice on First "Good" Cans Purchase Last post on 10/13/10 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
DENON AH-D1001 vs. Audio Technica ATH-M50post #1 of 57/11/10 at 4:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/11/10 at 4:17pmpost #3 of 57/11/10 at 4:34pmThread Starterpost #4 of 59/26/10 at 7:51pmQuote:
Then the ATH M50's are what you want. One of the best values of any headphone out there.post #5 of 59/26/10 at 8:27pm
For the price, the M50 is the way to go between those two. I do find the bass too boomy myself.
It's not that bad for most, but enough for it to annoy me.
I have not heard the HFI-580, but the amount of bass was near perfect on the HFI-680.
- DENON AH-D1001 vs. Audio Technica ATH-M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphones with most real voice reproduction 14 seconds ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 29 seconds ago
- › Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations 48 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 54 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best live recordings 2 minutes ago
- › Help finding the right cans for people with Tinnitus 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)