Which do guys prefer more?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 8/26/10
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 8/26/10
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/26/10
- productDenon AHD1001K On-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/26/10
- productDenon AHD1001S On-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 8/26/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/26/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/26/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 8/26/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 8/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) Last post on 2/16/13 at 3:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- M50 or Ultrasone HFI 580 or beats Last post on 8/3/10 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 Vs. Denon AH-D1001 Last post on 7/8/10 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a wannabe audiophile out!! Last post on 12/21/10 at 7:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Seeking Advice on First "Good" Cans Purchase Last post on 10/13/10 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
DENON AH-D1001 vs. Audio Technica ATH-M50post #1 of 57/11/10 at 4:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/11/10 at 4:17pmpost #3 of 57/11/10 at 4:34pmThread Starterpost #4 of 59/26/10 at 7:51pmQuote:
Then the ATH M50's are what you want. One of the best values of any headphone out there.post #5 of 59/26/10 at 8:27pm
For the price, the M50 is the way to go between those two. I do find the bass too boomy myself.
It's not that bad for most, but enough for it to annoy me.
I have not heard the HFI-580, but the amount of bass was near perfect on the HFI-680.
- DENON AH-D1001 vs. Audio Technica ATH-M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Does WASAPI support 24/192? 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 7 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)