I'm looking for a portable headphone to use with my iPod, cell phone, etc. mostly outdoors, on trains, subways, airplanes, etc. My requirements:
- Closed-back, for noise cancellation
- Decent sound quality, doesn't have to be perfect
- Relatively light and portable, collapseable
- Sturdy for outdoor or commuting use
- AKG K518DJ, or the K518LE version, appears to have great reviews but am concerned about the clamping power
- AKG K519DJ, just came out, appears similar to K518DJ. Is it an improved version?
- Senn PX200, heard it in store today, appears a bit sluggish
- Audio Technica ATH-SJ3 or SJ5, they appear a bit fragile
- Panasonic RP-DJ120
- Pioneer SE-MJ31/51/71
- JVC HP-S360
- Creative HQ-1900
If you have tried or used any of them, would appreciate your comments. Thanks a lot!
Edited by elitiste - 7/8/10 at 10:19am