The more i read the reviews, the more i get confused.
I seriously need some advice in choosing headphones.
1. Under $80 AUS
2. Portable.... school/home use...... canalphones is preferable, perhaps???
3. Good sound isolation (blocking out noise from classroom conversation, baby screams in my house, lol)
4. I prefer a good all rounder in sound quality, but bass and treble are critical, so i don't want the headphone to be lacking performance on both areas.
5. Note: I used it on ipod classic (6th gen)
6. Easy to purchase in Australia!!!
Oh, I am a bit concerned with microphonic issue, and problems in relation to cable noise with my previous cx-300 ii. I would like to ask, if a shirt clip helps?
Thanks in advance......