I think the front panel doesn't look too good in the one photo because of the lighting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone listened to the PS1000's with a Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear? Last post on 2/12/11 at 4:44pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on Today at 7:42 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Matrix M-Stage Observations Last post on 9/9/10 at 6:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Matrix m-stage Last post on 10/14/10 at 8:00am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Beware!!! I purchased the Matrix-M Stage a month and a half ago, now the soundstage is gone Last post on 9/1/10 at 7:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Firstly let's get some things squared away: I do not believe in break-in. (Burn-in for those who don't understand terminology.) I do not believe cable materials alter sound. I do not...
The 90s have taken a while to grow on me. I found a deal for the L2s (champagne accents and cable) on AMZ Warehouse and pulled the trigger after becoming interested in JVC's dual-driver...
The DAC market is clearly exploding. Seems like every week or so we hear of a new model being launched. Many of them look quite nice, with good specs and plenty of features. Some...
very relax sounding IEM, great for relaxing, fit is awkward if u have small ears, accessories are tons but most are useless, tape mod is good! Recommended
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
- Headphone Impedance
The "Lovely Cube" Headphone Amp (Lehmann Black Cube Linear Clone) - Page 70
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
it just looks a bit roughly ground on the edges....
Of course, if you are planning an SE version with an outer case 'like wot I done', then the inner case does not matter too much as long as it shields the amp....so you could get away with a specially designed front panel.....you have any DIY skills or know anyone who can cut/bend sheet metal, etc? The front panel could be made out of 6mm perspex, laser cut, or brass, chrome plated, etc....world's your oyster, really! Especially if you live in an area where there are little traditional machine shops in the backstreets....
I bought a Lovely Cube a few months ago.
After many OPAMPs changes...
I found a HUGE improvement using the AUDIO-GD OPA-Earth.
It need a extension cord for fitting it inside the case (Cap Type - about 150-200mm).
There was an noticeable improvement in the sound extension.
More defined bass and treble.
More natural and spatial sounds.
Just great !!!
I will take some pictures soon...
- The "Lovely Cube" Headphone Amp (Lehmann Black Cube Linear Clone)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 46 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: A Novice's Take on Sennheiser's MX360, MX460, MX660, and MX760 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 5 minutes ago
- › Can only view the first 20 of 26 comments on a review. 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 6 minutes ago
- › Bedouin Foundry Barbary messenger bag 7 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 8 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Firestone Tobby by project86
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe