Finally... It looks very good imo... very solid. now lets wait for the balance dac and cable...
Related Forum Threads
- Balanced ipod lod for Toucan? Last post on 8/15/11 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Protector vs. Toucan Last post on 9/13/10 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help me to decide Last post on 9/2/10 at 6:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- is there a portable amp that can power an AKG K701? Last post on 11/25/10 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso Toucan or should I go full-size? Last post on 9/29/10 at 7:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso released it,they named it Toucan - Page 2
from snakes to birds, indeed...
to quote Friedrich Nietzsche:
"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."
looks like they went straight from slithering to flying. pretty impressive.
It does have an internal charging battery,therefore AC is possible.
Let me know how you like it! As you can tell from my sig, I took your advice and have the S:Flo2/Alo combo right now. However, this amp also intrigues me and I wouldn't mind having a portable balanced setup with my netbook.
Another amp, another connector. At least they are making a balanced DAC to go with it and have balanced input. Looks like an improvement on the camera accessory connector the Protector uses though. There's also Hifiman who took the obvious option and are using a TRRS plug.
I hope not, the 8740 is rubbish, seriously. People only like it because it's so rolled-off that it doesn't sound harsh as a Cirrus does with steep cut-off filter. But that's another issue entirely...
- iBasso released it,they named it Toucan
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Need help getting a basic setup started for my HD 558 and speakers 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 1 minute ago
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › iPad iPhone bit-perfect wi-fi streaming 24bit or DSD files / high... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 DAP / DAC 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)