Finally... It looks very good imo... very solid. now lets wait for the balance dac and cable...
Related Forum Threads
- Balanced ipod lod for Toucan? Last post on 8/15/11 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Protector vs. Toucan Last post on 9/13/10 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help me to decide Last post on 9/2/10 at 6:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- is there a portable amp that can power an AKG K701? Last post on 11/25/10 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso Toucan or should I go full-size? Last post on 9/29/10 at 7:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso released it,they named it Toucan - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
from snakes to birds, indeed...
to quote Friedrich Nietzsche:
"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."
looks like they went straight from slithering to flying. pretty impressive.
It does have an internal charging battery,therefore AC is possible.
Let me know how you like it! As you can tell from my sig, I took your advice and have the S:Flo2/Alo combo right now. However, this amp also intrigues me and I wouldn't mind having a portable balanced setup with my netbook.
Another amp, another connector. At least they are making a balanced DAC to go with it and have balanced input. Looks like an improvement on the camera accessory connector the Protector uses though. There's also Hifiman who took the obvious option and are using a TRRS plug.
I hope not, the 8740 is rubbish, seriously. People only like it because it's so rolled-off that it doesn't sound harsh as a Cirrus does with steep cut-off filter. But that's another issue entirely...
- iBasso released it,they named it Toucan
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 6 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit starting pg... 28 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › HD 558/598 soundstage and bass difference 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5 portable amplifier appreciation + discussion thread... 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe