Finally... It looks very good imo... very solid. now lets wait for the balance dac and cable...
Related Forum Threads
- Balanced ipod lod for Toucan? Last post on 8/15/11 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Protector vs. Toucan Last post on 9/13/10 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help me to decide Last post on 9/2/10 at 6:27pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- is there a portable amp that can power an AKG K701? Last post on 11/25/10 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso Toucan or should I go full-size? Last post on 9/29/10 at 7:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
iBasso released it,they named it Toucan - Page 2post #16 of 377/7/10 at 8:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 377/7/10 at 9:06pmpost #18 of 377/8/10 at 2:09amThread Starterpost #19 of 377/8/10 at 3:04ampost #20 of 377/8/10 at 12:25pmpost #21 of 377/8/10 at 1:14pm
from snakes to birds, indeed...
to quote Friedrich Nietzsche:
"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."
looks like they went straight from slithering to flying. pretty impressive.post #22 of 377/8/10 at 2:04pmThread StarterQuote:
It does have an internal charging battery,therefore AC is possible.post #23 of 377/9/10 at 10:45ampost #24 of 377/9/10 at 1:08pm
Let me know how you like it! As you can tell from my sig, I took your advice and have the S:Flo2/Alo combo right now. However, this amp also intrigues me and I wouldn't mind having a portable balanced setup with my netbook.post #25 of 377/9/10 at 5:27pmpost #26 of 377/9/10 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #27 of 377/9/10 at 9:47pmpost #28 of 377/10/10 at 2:07ampost #29 of 377/10/10 at 2:24ampost #30 of 377/10/10 at 5:14am
Another amp, another connector. At least they are making a balanced DAC to go with it and have balanced input. Looks like an improvement on the camera accessory connector the Protector uses though. There's also Hifiman who took the obvious option and are using a TRRS plug.
I hope not, the 8740 is rubbish, seriously. People only like it because it's so rolled-off that it doesn't sound harsh as a Cirrus does with steep cut-off filter. But that's another issue entirely...
- iBasso released it,they named it Toucan
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 12 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear