i am apple fan.i like ipod,and like all of apple products.
- product2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDStagged by System, 7/6/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:13 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
how about the apple in earphone?is it sounds good?wo want it but i do not know so much about it .
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The way you formulate it, it seems like you already have made up your mind.
They are not bad, but not outstanding either, as every single apple product, if you ask me
Please note that the Apple In Ear reviewed in that post refers to the 2nd generation with microphone and remote control. It has two drivers in each earpiece and hence called ADDIEM (Apple dual driver in ear monitor) on head-fi. That actually is not a bad product at all. It is a clean sounding pair of phones but will not be liked by bass-heads.
You might be advised to stay away from the 1st generation of Apple In Ears which look very different.
Personally I have not tried them so will not be able to comment on the sound quality but there seems to be plenty of fakes out there.
- how about the apple in earphone?is it sounds good?wo want it but i do not know so much about it .
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Pictures of FiiO from the 23rd Shanghai International High-End... 27 seconds ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 29 seconds ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 48 seconds ago
- › Turbulent Labs IEM cables 53 seconds ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN, W11JPN, W3000ANV 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 8 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 10 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2