What is your favorite amp that was the one that you wish you would of bought first?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurson HA-160tagged by System, 7/6/10
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 7/8/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/20/10
- productHeadstage Arrow 12HEtagged by System, 7/6/10
- brandQablestagged by System, 7/6/10
- productQables iQube v1tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW : Burson Audio HA-160 with listening impressions Last post on 10/2/14 at 3:38am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson HA-160D + HD 650!! Last post on 7/1/11 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson HA160 + Senn HD650 = a great match?? other amps that going well with HD650 are also welcomed Last post on 10/20/11 at 9:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
If you could own ONE amp it would be ____?post #1 of 767/4/10 at 9:35amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 767/4/10 at 9:51ampost #3 of 767/4/10 at 11:36ampost #4 of 767/4/10 at 11:39ampost #5 of 767/4/10 at 11:48ampost #6 of 767/4/10 at 12:40pm
The Moth Audio Si2A3. It runs what is just about my favorite tube (the 2A3), powers all of my headphones and I can hook the K-1000 to the speaker taps on the back. It'll run efficient speakers, too. I had the ESS AMT-1s connected for a bit - just wonderful to have so much versatility from an amp that sounds so remarkably good.post #7 of 767/4/10 at 1:23pmpost #8 of 767/4/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 767/4/10 at 1:28pm
Either GHP V9, SPL Auditor or Trafomatic Head one. I know I would be happy with the first two. The Trafomatic I haven´t got yet. I do need it´s sub out and dual inputs plus pre amp functionability so I am cheering for that one lolpost #10 of 767/4/10 at 1:32pmpost #11 of 767/4/10 at 1:45pmpost #12 of 767/4/10 at 1:51pmpost #13 of 767/4/10 at 1:53pmpost #14 of 767/4/10 at 3:03pm
- If you could own ONE amp it would be ____?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 23 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 3 minutes ago
- › FLAC Player for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)