What is your favorite amp that was the one that you wish you would of bought first?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurson HA-160tagged by System, 7/6/10
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 7/8/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/20/10
- productHeadstage Arrow 12HEtagged by System, 7/6/10
- brandQablestagged by System, 7/6/10
- productQables iQube v1tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW : Burson Audio HA-160 with listening impressions Last post on 12/2/13 at 7:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson HA-160D + HD 650!! Last post on 7/1/11 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson HA160 + Senn HD650 = a great match?? other amps that going well with HD650 are also welcomed Last post on 10/20/11 at 9:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
If you could own ONE amp it would be ____?post #1 of 767/4/10 at 9:35amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 767/4/10 at 9:51ampost #3 of 767/4/10 at 11:36ampost #4 of 767/4/10 at 11:39ampost #5 of 767/4/10 at 11:48ampost #6 of 767/4/10 at 12:40pm
The Moth Audio Si2A3. It runs what is just about my favorite tube (the 2A3), powers all of my headphones and I can hook the K-1000 to the speaker taps on the back. It'll run efficient speakers, too. I had the ESS AMT-1s connected for a bit - just wonderful to have so much versatility from an amp that sounds so remarkably good.post #7 of 767/4/10 at 1:23pmpost #8 of 767/4/10 at 1:25pmpost #9 of 767/4/10 at 1:28pm
Either GHP V9, SPL Auditor or Trafomatic Head one. I know I would be happy with the first two. The Trafomatic I haven´t got yet. I do need it´s sub out and dual inputs plus pre amp functionability so I am cheering for that one lolpost #10 of 767/4/10 at 1:32pmpost #11 of 767/4/10 at 1:45pmpost #12 of 767/4/10 at 1:51pmpost #13 of 767/4/10 at 1:53pmpost #14 of 767/4/10 at 3:03pm
- If you could own ONE amp it would be ____?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Unable to display images 49 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Yuin PK1 professionally recabled with new foamies and case 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 6 minutes ago
- › Denon ah-d600 review. 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)