Hello all audiophilles. I'm looking for the best sounding product from all of these headphones mentioned in the title name. Price of Sennheiser HD 555 and Koss PRO4AAAT is the same. Denon AH-D1000/1001 and Audio Technika M50 cost ~25$ more. Bought headphone will be used with Asus Essence ST audio card with integrated HP AMP in it. So, I need the best sounding HP from this list. It'd be good that HP will be comfortable, durable and not obsolete in gaming. Thanks.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/7/10
- productDenon AH-D1000S Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/20/10
- productKoss Pro4AAA Titanium Stereophonetagged by System, 7/7/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/20/10
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Are quality headphones like Sennheiser HD555s worth it if I only use them for laptop audio and my... Last post on 9/4/10 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solos: A similarly priced alternative? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- DTX800 vs ATHM50 vs HD555 Last post on 8/3/10 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need your opinions on Sennheiser's HD595 Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New here, trying to decide on headphones to bring to college. Last post on 7/30/10 at 10:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 137/2/10 at 9:57ampost #3 of 137/2/10 at 10:50am
The Denon AH-D1001's comfort is insanely good, and it will do for gaming and music just as well as it has a very fun and relatively balanced sound sig. You can also get the Creative Aurvana Live, essentially the same headphone but with a much lower price tag - below $100 I believe.post #4 of 137/2/10 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #5 of 137/2/10 at 11:07ampost #6 of 137/2/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #7 of 137/2/10 at 4:23pmpost #8 of 137/2/10 at 5:12pmpost #9 of 137/2/10 at 11:45pmpost #10 of 137/3/10 at 8:50ampost #11 of 137/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starterpost #12 of 137/23/10 at 4:04pmThread Starter
- Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 52 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Are wireless headphones the future? 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › External ADC 7 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 7 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 11 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...