Hello all audiophilles. I'm looking for the best sounding product from all of these headphones mentioned in the title name. Price of Sennheiser HD 555 and Koss PRO4AAAT is the same. Denon AH-D1000/1001 and Audio Technika M50 cost ~25$ more. Bought headphone will be used with Asus Essence ST audio card with integrated HP AMP in it. So, I need the best sounding HP from this list. It'd be good that HP will be comfortable, durable and not obsolete in gaming. Thanks.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/7/10
- productDenon AH-D1000S Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/20/10
- productKoss Pro4AAA Titanium Stereophonetagged by System, 7/7/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/20/10
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Are quality headphones like Sennheiser HD555s worth it if I only use them for laptop audio and my... Last post on 9/4/10 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solos: A similarly priced alternative? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- DTX800 vs ATHM50 vs HD555 Last post on 8/3/10 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need your opinions on Sennheiser's HD595 Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New here, trying to decide on headphones to bring to college. Last post on 7/30/10 at 10:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Unique Melody Miracle V2 was was on sale at Musicteck’s online store. Although the model I am reviewing today is not currently listed, Musicteck is currently...
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
I have previously given a positive review for the Philips SHE3590, a cheap IEM that sounds good. I purchased the Philips SHE3595 because it looks like the SHE3590, has a microphone and it was...
Introduction – This is getting ridiculous, with a $5 RRP, the VE Monk+ is cheaper than most cables. The VE Monk+ is an update to the highly regarded VE Monk, one of the most awarded and most...
Background I first came across Rhapsodio, a boutique IEM maker based in Hong Kong, back in May 2013. I purchased their RDB+ v1 hybrid then, which is rather fun-sounding. After a year or so, I...
Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 137/2/10 at 9:57ampost #3 of 137/2/10 at 10:50am
The Denon AH-D1001's comfort is insanely good, and it will do for gaming and music just as well as it has a very fun and relatively balanced sound sig. You can also get the Creative Aurvana Live, essentially the same headphone but with a much lower price tag - below $100 I believe.post #4 of 137/2/10 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #5 of 137/2/10 at 11:07ampost #6 of 137/2/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #7 of 137/2/10 at 4:23pmpost #8 of 137/2/10 at 5:12pmpost #9 of 137/2/10 at 11:45pmpost #10 of 137/3/10 at 8:50ampost #11 of 137/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starterpost #12 of 137/23/10 at 4:04pmThread Starter
- Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 44 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 48 seconds ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 54 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Beyer T1.2 or HD800S? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wireless headphones for PC/games and music 2 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 3 minutes ago
- › Apogee Groove Dac / Headphone Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 7 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse