Hello all audiophilles. I'm looking for the best sounding product from all of these headphones mentioned in the title name. Price of Sennheiser HD 555 and Koss PRO4AAAT is the same. Denon AH-D1000/1001 and Audio Technika M50 cost ~25$ more. Bought headphone will be used with Asus Essence ST audio card with integrated HP AMP in it. So, I need the best sounding HP from this list. It'd be good that HP will be comfortable, durable and not obsolete in gaming. Thanks.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/7/10
- productDenon AH-D1000S Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/20/10
- productKoss Pro4AAA Titanium Stereophonetagged by System, 7/7/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/20/10
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Are quality headphones like Sennheiser HD555s worth it if I only use them for laptop audio and my... Last post on 9/4/10 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solos: A similarly priced alternative? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- DTX800 vs ATHM50 vs HD555 Last post on 8/3/10 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need your opinions on Sennheiser's HD595 Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New here, trying to decide on headphones to bring to college. Last post on 7/30/10 at 10:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 137/2/10 at 9:57ampost #3 of 137/2/10 at 10:50am
The Denon AH-D1001's comfort is insanely good, and it will do for gaming and music just as well as it has a very fun and relatively balanced sound sig. You can also get the Creative Aurvana Live, essentially the same headphone but with a much lower price tag - below $100 I believe.post #4 of 137/2/10 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #5 of 137/2/10 at 11:07ampost #6 of 137/2/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #7 of 137/2/10 at 4:23pmpost #8 of 137/2/10 at 5:12pmpost #9 of 137/2/10 at 11:45pmpost #10 of 137/3/10 at 8:50ampost #11 of 137/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starterpost #12 of 137/23/10 at 4:04pmThread Starter
- Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.5.6 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › 2A3, 5U4G, 6SN7GT big tube saleout! (paypal fees included) 7 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 7 minutes ago
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear