Hello all audiophilles. I'm looking for the best sounding product from all of these headphones mentioned in the title name. Price of Sennheiser HD 555 and Koss PRO4AAAT is the same. Denon AH-D1000/1001 and Audio Technika M50 cost ~25$ more. Bought headphone will be used with Asus Essence ST audio card with integrated HP AMP in it. So, I need the best sounding HP from this list. It'd be good that HP will be comfortable, durable and not obsolete in gaming. Thanks.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/7/10
- productDenon AH-D1000S Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/20/10
- productKoss Pro4AAA Titanium Stereophonetagged by System, 7/7/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/20/10
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Are quality headphones like Sennheiser HD555s worth it if I only use them for laptop audio and my... Last post on 9/4/10 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solos: A similarly priced alternative? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- DTX800 vs ATHM50 vs HD555 Last post on 8/3/10 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need your opinions on Sennheiser's HD595 Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New here, trying to decide on headphones to bring to college. Last post on 7/30/10 at 10:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 137/2/10 at 9:57ampost #3 of 137/2/10 at 10:50am
The Denon AH-D1001's comfort is insanely good, and it will do for gaming and music just as well as it has a very fun and relatively balanced sound sig. You can also get the Creative Aurvana Live, essentially the same headphone but with a much lower price tag - below $100 I believe.post #4 of 137/2/10 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #5 of 137/2/10 at 11:07ampost #6 of 137/2/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #7 of 137/2/10 at 4:23pmpost #8 of 137/2/10 at 5:12pmpost #9 of 137/2/10 at 11:45pmpost #10 of 137/3/10 at 8:50ampost #11 of 137/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starterpost #12 of 137/23/10 at 4:04pmThread Starter
- Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › today i just hated all my gear 2 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Bottlehead Crack Speedball 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MX985 Review: Relive the Experience 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)