Hello all audiophilles. I'm looking for the best sounding product from all of these headphones mentioned in the title name. Price of Sennheiser HD 555 and Koss PRO4AAAT is the same. Denon AH-D1000/1001 and Audio Technika M50 cost ~25$ more. Bought headphone will be used with Asus Essence ST audio card with integrated HP AMP in it. So, I need the best sounding HP from this list. It'd be good that HP will be comfortable, durable and not obsolete in gaming. Thanks.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/7/10
- productDenon AH-D1000S Headphones (Silver)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/20/10
- productKoss Pro4AAA Titanium Stereophonetagged by System, 7/7/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/20/10
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Are quality headphones like Sennheiser HD555s worth it if I only use them for laptop audio and my... Last post on 9/4/10 at 2:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solos: A similarly priced alternative? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- DTX800 vs ATHM50 vs HD555 Last post on 8/3/10 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need your opinions on Sennheiser's HD595 Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New here, trying to decide on headphones to bring to college. Last post on 7/30/10 at 10:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 137/2/10 at 9:57ampost #3 of 137/2/10 at 10:50am
The Denon AH-D1001's comfort is insanely good, and it will do for gaming and music just as well as it has a very fun and relatively balanced sound sig. You can also get the Creative Aurvana Live, essentially the same headphone but with a much lower price tag - below $100 I believe.post #4 of 137/2/10 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #5 of 137/2/10 at 11:07ampost #6 of 137/2/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #7 of 137/2/10 at 4:23pmpost #8 of 137/2/10 at 5:12pmpost #9 of 137/2/10 at 11:45pmpost #10 of 137/3/10 at 8:50ampost #11 of 137/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starterpost #12 of 137/23/10 at 4:04pmThread Starter
- Sennheiser HD 555, KOSS PRO4AAAT, Denon AH-D1000/1001 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 20 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 55 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE EL8 Open version 2016 with oficial accessories 56 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-009 Headphones (Europe) 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...