Weird, I'm stumped. I've heard of some issues with the new Windows updates but I have yet to encounter those myself. I'd email Yulong directly as well as any major distributor you can find (perhaps Grant Fidelity) to see if they can get you an older driver. Either that, or rollback your Windows update if you recall which one caused the problem.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Yulong DAH-1 MKII DAC/Amp + HD800? Last post on 9/2/10 at 4:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Yulong's new flagship amp A18 Last post on 2/23/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ASUS Xonar Essence STX or a Desktop amp? Last post on 6/24/14 at 5:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Review: Yulong D100 DAC/amp - reference quality with a reasonable price - Page 79post #1171 of 11781/15/15 at 6:20amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1172 of 11781/15/15 at 9:08ampost #1173 of 11781/15/15 at 9:22ampost #1174 of 11781/15/15 at 10:35amThread Starter
What happens to the signal internally should not have any bearing on what types of material the user sends it over USB. It's true that the ASRC chip upconverts sample rates and pads bit depth. But that all happens post USB stage. He should be able to send it whatever signals he wants up to and including 24/96. So there's some issue here.
Do you have access to another computer to try? Maybe have a friend bring over their laptop? I'd like to see what happens when Windows just connects without any specific drivers being loaded.post #1175 of 11781/15/15 at 10:43amHmm, i don't know if any computer that's not been on the net. I own several but they've all been used with the d100 and eventually connected to the net. I'll try another without being paired before with the internet off and see..post #1176 of 11782/9/15 at 8:48pm
Just to update, it seems to be playing 16-bit files fine now. My guess is Foobar was just acting up.
Got another question thought, with the D100 are you able to run the RCA and XLR output simultaneously going to 2 different amps? Also are the voltages the same on the RCA and XLR?post #1177 of 11782/9/15 at 8:55pmQuote:
As far as I know, yes and yes.
- Review: Yulong D100 DAC/amp - reference quality with a reasonable price
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › iHiFi 990 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear