there you go mate
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Yulong DAH-1 MKII DAC/Amp + HD800? Last post on 9/2/10 at 4:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Yulong's new flagship amp A18 Last post on 2/23/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ASUS Xonar Essence STX or a Desktop amp? Last post on 6/24/14 at 5:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
The Zpre is a dated small form factor preamp from Parasound, that also happens to be a great headphone amplifier. It comes with the Burr Brown 2134 Opamp for those that care for this type of...
Campfire Audio Vega – initial impressions As you will know if you read my recent review on the Lyra II, I have recently been lucky enough to get the chance to hear the three newest models...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of...
Review: Yulong D100 DAC/amp - reference quality with a reasonable price - Page 77post #1141 of 11783/16/14 at 6:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1142 of 11783/16/14 at 7:00pm
Thanks for this, but they didn't work for me. It recognizes the device, but it doesn't load any configurations. I select the device in windows and nothing.... It's recognized as the "TI Audio codec" The front of the USB device is 44.1Khz, so I think it thinks it is connected....
Any thoughts?post #1143 of 11783/17/14 at 6:20amThread Starterpost #1144 of 11783/17/14 at 2:45pm
Yea, I've tried this on two different computers. The driver is communicating with the device on some level...if I go into Windows and change the sample rate to 96K or 44.1K it will update on the display. But there is no output. :(
Maybe it's dead.post #1145 of 11783/18/14 at 5:58amThread Starterpost #1146 of 11783/18/14 at 1:05pmpost #1147 of 11783/29/14 at 2:51pmpost #1148 of 11783/29/14 at 3:31pmThread StarterQuote:
You could use any stock cable from a computer or other audio component. Or buy an affordable aftermarket cable like this one. Basically get the plug that works in your region (I assume USA?). You don't need a massive thick gauge cable, as these things don't draw a ton of power.post #1149 of 11783/29/14 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by project86
You could use any stock cable from a computer or other audio component. Or buy an affordable aftermarket cable like this one. Basically get the plug that works in your region (I assume USA?). You don't need a massive thick gauge cable, as these things don't draw a ton of power.
Thanks! I tried the cable that my printer uses and it works. This is a beautiful sounding dac/amp!
Also, I was trying to open this up because I heard something loose as I turned it upside down. Unfortunately I don't have an appropriate screwdriver for the side screws. Seems like a 1.5mm or 2mm hex screw would work. Can you confirm this?
Oh, one more thing. I'd like to hook up the coaxial out of my X3 to the optical or spdif of the D100. What kind of cable should I use?
Edited by Za Warudo - 3/29/14 at 3:42pmpost #1150 of 11783/29/14 at 4:18pmThread StarterThe noise is probably the spare fuse. They put it in the little pull out compartment next to the power plug receptacle. You wouldn't be the first person to go chasing a loose component, due to that noise! But really it's not a problem.
I'm not familiar with the X3 to know what sort of jack it has. The instructions should say though.post #1151 of 11783/29/14 at 4:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by project86
The noise is probably the spare fuse. They put it in the little pull out compartment next to the power plug receptacle. You wouldn't be the first person to go chasing a loose component, due to that noise! But really it's not a problem.
I'm not familiar with the X3 to know what sort of jack it has. The instructions should say though.
Thanks, I might eventually open it up anyway just to install some heat sinks. I think I know what cable to get for the SPDIF input.post #1152 of 11784/5/14 at 9:25ampost #1153 of 11784/7/14 at 5:18am
Don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I don't think this DAC is meant to drive both the unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR outputs at the same time.
If I plug both outputs in, I get some pretty bad distortion on the XLR output above 50% volume level.post #1154 of 11784/27/14 at 12:00pmpost #1155 of 11786/18/14 at 7:22pmQuote:
Where are you detecting the distortion? Speakers? Headphones? - do you get the same distortion when using the XLR alone above 50%?
- Review: Yulong D100 DAC/amp - reference quality with a reasonable price
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › HD600 VS HD650 VS Philips fidelio x2 and Recommendation for new... 26 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 37 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page... 46 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 3 minutes ago
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear