They both output signal. As it is, I only use the High - regardless of the headphones I'm using with it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Yulong DAH-1 MKII DAC/Amp + HD800? Last post on 9/2/10 at 4:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Yulong's new flagship amp A18 Last post on 2/23/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ASUS Xonar Essence STX or a Desktop amp? Last post on 6/24/14 at 5:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Review: Yulong D100 DAC/amp - reference quality with a reasonable price - Page 68post #1006 of 11785/3/12 at 10:43am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1007 of 11785/3/12 at 10:48amQuote:
Thanks. Now, this unit would be replacing my Nuforce HDP, have you by chance ever compared the two? From what I have read this would be a lateral as far as SQ goes, but thats okay because I want the built in better power supply and the balanced XLR outputs. Ill never use the Pre-Amp out of the HDP.post #1008 of 11785/4/12 at 1:36am
here it ispost #1009 of 11785/4/12 at 3:34amQuote:
Judging from your link, I assume you're in France, and since you mentionned ordering a yulong from wsz0304, may I ask how you found delivery times and import / custom rates ?post #1010 of 11785/4/12 at 4:34amQuote:
change the .fr to .compost #1011 of 11785/4/12 at 4:38am
No, sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant to ask how long it'd take and how much it'd cost in import taxes to ship to France, since that's where I'd need it shipped to.post #1012 of 11785/4/12 at 4:59amQuote:
while you literally could just have followed the link to find out the shipping cost, its $50. and your VAT rate is 19.6% so expect that to be the minimum you have to pay above the price of goods when it arrives in francepost #1013 of 11785/4/12 at 5:12amQuote:
Not to make a fuss, but I did - literally - follow the link, did note the stated shipping cost (thus did not ask about that), but did see fit, or not wholly unwelcome, to ask someone who might have first hand experience in the matter how long it had taken to ship to France as well as if / how much he had had to pay in import taxes (custom rates might well be added to the TVA). Which I'd still be keen to know. But thanks for taking an interest !post #1014 of 11785/4/12 at 7:05am
I've been on the fence with selling or keeping these ever since i got a D1 dac. This dac is so good for the price and even though I don't use it much anymore it may still be good as a backup or another rig using my CTH Rev A amp since it doesn't look like its selling for some reason so I think that may be a secondary rig as soon as I find a headphone that sounds good with that instead of the D1/V200 combo.post #1015 of 11785/4/12 at 8:59ampost #1016 of 11785/4/12 at 10:18ampost #1017 of 11785/4/12 at 10:24am
So guys, with the D100, can I safely drive two headphones at the same time in the Low and High headphones ports? Id like to use the D5000's in the low and the HD-650's in the High so two can enjoy. I realize volume levels might not be matched, but as far as the amp driving the two at the same time might there be a problem?post #1018 of 11785/4/12 at 10:56ampost #1019 of 11785/4/12 at 11:10ampost #1020 of 11785/4/12 at 1:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by ben_r_
So guys, with the D100, can I safely drive two headphones at the same time in the Low and High headphones ports? Id like to use the D5000's in the low and the HD-650's in the High so two can enjoy. I realize volume levels might not be matched, but as far as the amp driving the two at the same time might there be a problem?
I own 2 sets of GMP 400/450 Pro drivers which are somewhat power hungry and a bunch of IEMs.
There probably won't be a problem to get volume, don't know about volume mismatch though.
But there will be some slight detriments to sound quality by driving two headphones at the same time and one of them being fairly demanding.
Not necessarily serious detriments, just don't expect spectacular performance. (I'm assuming that the D500 is fairly easy to drive proficiently, but I don't know...)
To anyone thinking about driving two demanding headphones from the D100 at the same time FORGET IT!!!!!!
There will be shortage of power.
That's my exprerience.
- Review: Yulong D100 DAC/amp - reference quality with a reasonable price
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 39 seconds ago
- › Periodic Audio EIMs Mg, Ti, Be 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA22 Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › [Wanted] Sennheiser HD 580 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Encore mDSD (dac/amp) - a new pocket rocket to make you hum 2 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › GRADO RS2e, Like New, with complete accessories or/and GRADO... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear