Good to hear :) and sorry about the false assumption!
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze : They are excellent+how they helped me!! Last post on 9/25/11 at 8:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
LCD-2 vs. Cream Soda - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1007/9/10 at 3:05pmThread Starter
I salute your, sir, first for enjoying headphones that sound great - at a great price - and for anticipating the "HD800 vs. Your Mom Review." I don't know where you get your sources, but you are definitely onto something. You're at least three steps ahead of TMZ on this one.post #93 of 1007/10/10 at 5:58ampost #94 of 1007/10/10 at 11:42pmpost #95 of 1007/11/10 at 9:47amQuote:
post #96 of 1007/30/10 at 1:22am
hmm i always thought the cream soda was a bit metallic, at least at the 80 cents level, some hi-fi glass cased ones, pre-cooled (cubes muddle the rich flavor) will get you further, but without the proper components (ingredients) its useless, source (ingredients)->amp(temp)->cans(container)
lolpost #97 of 1007/30/10 at 9:48am
Cream soda is incredibly awesome for music. The midrange is so lush and creamy, almost liquid in nature. It's like the music is coming at you in endless waves. As for the high-end, well that's no problem. Compared to other sodas like Coca-Cola or root beer, it is very smooth, although somewhat veiled. Root beer and Coke both introduce unbearable sibilance, whereas the cream soda seems to melt away any harshness. So much so that you can take large gulps and be ready for more after the final swallow.
Now, if you're looking for a dynamic and fun soda, try out Mountain Dew Livewire. The bass is slightly recessed, but it's great for rockin' out with a larger soundstage and more 'pop' to the sound.
If you're daring, you could also make ice cubes out of other sodas, combining their individual qualities until you get what you're looking for.post #98 of 1008/20/10 at 1:53ampost #99 of 1008/30/10 at 9:28am
You should have spent more time describing the relative realism in the sound produced by the LCD-2 vs the cream soda.
Now, while I haven't heard the LCD-2, I think that the cream soda would likely sound more realistic.
- LCD-2 vs. Cream Soda
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New Member Introductions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 31 seconds ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 1 minute ago
- › HeadAmp Pico DAC/Amp - Silver, Brand New, Australia 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR80e - brand new, no box 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › BNIB Sennheiser CS 3.00 Red Earbuds/IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Westone 3 Unique Melody Customs Reshell (damaged driver - right ear) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2