Iv been thinking about getting the sm3's but im worried that i wont get the most out of the iem with the eartips they supply. What would be the most comfortable and produce the best sound quality without buying customs?
Related Forum Threads
- EarSonics SM3 from Sound Earphones, help needed asap Last post on 10/1/10 at 7:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 from Soundearphones... Last post on 9/16/10 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Been Out of the IEM World, Looking For Some Advice! Last post on 9/17/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 vs. Earsonics SM3 Last post on 9/12/10 at 7:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best place to get customs for my SM3 Last post on 9/6/10 at 9:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
What are the best eartips for sm3?post #1 of 226/26/10 at 11:23pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 226/26/10 at 11:24pmpost #3 of 226/26/10 at 11:25pmpost #4 of 226/27/10 at 2:27ampost #5 of 226/27/10 at 2:37amThread Starterpost #6 of 226/27/10 at 2:44ampost #7 of 226/27/10 at 2:48ampost #8 of 226/27/10 at 2:49amThread Starterpost #9 of 226/27/10 at 2:53am
That's only the new batches mate, although you can order them from the Earsonics website, although the postage they charge pretty much rules that out, they wanted €30 to deliver them to England. I've heard Handheld Audio may be stocking them in the near future, with a decent postage rate I hope.post #10 of 226/27/10 at 3:19amThread Starterpost #11 of 226/27/10 at 3:32ampost #12 of 226/27/10 at 3:51am
The stock double silicones that ship with the new reshelled SM3s are perfect to my ears.post #13 of 226/27/10 at 7:33am
For me, the Shure triple flanges are perfect. I don't have the new b-flange silicones that Earsonics is shipping. Maybe I should ask for a pair. But the Shures or the Monster triples (Comply core required as adapter) are both very good.post #14 of 226/27/10 at 8:41am
I'm having great success with JAYS single flange silicones. They fit the stem perfectly, and create a very solid seal. They also provide a more open, spacious sound than any other universal tip I've tried on them, I think because of their slightly larger opening. Shure black foam 'olives' are also quite good on them. So, you do have options... basically try anything which fits the skinny nozzle IEMs.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What are the best eartips for sm3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › How have your headphones broken? 6 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 30 seconds ago
- › MicroZOTL2 Upgrade Discovery Thread..... 40 seconds ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 2 minutes ago
- › Denver Spring Meet 2017 - May 20th 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear