I see that you've already ordered Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies headphone amplifier and DAC, so I'm sort of writing this for the archive and the benefit of other readers.
As far as I could see, nobody mentioned equipment made for the professional audio world. There are many good professional products in varying price segments, including DAC + headphone amplifier combination products.
Professional audio equipment are typically no nonsense, robust, reliable, good sound for the money, functional. Aesthetics may not necessarily be a prime design goal.
Professional audio equipment typically strive towards transparent, neutral, wire with gain etc. Those who want sugar coating or other flavouring may not like it.
A few well regarded product examples:
- Member Reviews: Grace Design m903 reference headphone amplifier / DAC
- Grace Design m903, reference headphone amplifier, DAC, monitor controller
- Anyone ordered the Grace M903
- Grace Design m903 vs Other DAC
- Lynx Hilo
- Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company
- Lynx Hilo: Any opinions on the Headphone amplifier of the Lynx Hilo?
Ditto for the Objective2 Headphone Amplifier (O2) with or without ODAC.