- 1,432 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DACport with Beyer T1 or T5p Last post on 9/5/10 at 4:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top of the range headphones for opera Last post on 1/16/13 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
In my search for a good pair of earbuds, these where my next try. Better than the previous maxell I bought, but definitely the search must keep going. My ratings are; Bass 2/5,...
Grado SR80i Intro Thingy: I was wondering if I should even review the SR80i because Grado's e series cans came out not too long ago and I was thinking noone would heed my review 'cause the...
After being impressed with the value of the MEElectronics M6 Pro, I wanted to take a look at a bassier IEM from the same company. The M-Duo is a dual dynamic driver earphone with a separate...
beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. - Page 117post #1741 of 17435/3/15 at 12:03pmQuote:I just use potty seat shields around each earpiece to prevent the problem from the start.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 17435/3/15 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by DimaSebastian
Thank you Robert777 for sugesting Forza Audioworks to me.The cable did died on me , and i am glad it did!!! Damn the Hybrid Noir HPC looks and feel sick !!! I know that this cable won't have an end :D.
Big thanks again.
Looks nice. Because I have some troubles with factory headphone cable nowadays, I am thinking of recabling T5p by Forza Audio as well. Can you descibe, how this hybrid noir cable change the sound? Or there is no improvement about soundstage and/or low ends?
My first vote was this: http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=18 No suprise, according the picture... The Noir HPC is more expensive, I just need to know, if it is worth to "upgrade"...
Thanx.post #1743 of 17435/3/15 at 4:47pm
I believe the headphones are 2-3 years old at least. the leather is starting to wrinkle up and im noticing the sound improves dramatically when i press the earcups into my head, so i think their is a problem with the seal. Ive just purchased some velour replacements on ebay, but i would really regret having to get rid of the original pads
- beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions.
- Headphone Impedance
- › "The Lab" 42 seconds ago
- › emotiva stealth dc-1 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 2 minutes ago
- › Sony/Just Ear's first CIEM: XJE-MH1/MH2 3 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › Help! Choosing Headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Budget USB converter to Lavry DA10 DAC ? 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2