Hello everyone and congratulations for the wonderful forum! I ask advice for my first .. headphone amplifier headphones are the degree and source Sr80i my ipod 30g video .. I thought the NuForce mobile icon or go to price a Headstage Arrow 12HE you can advise me .. ? a warm greeting from Sicily (Italy) excuse my bad English:)
Related Forum Threads
- D4 Mamba or PB1 Toucan for DT770/80 basshead listener Last post on 9/8/10 at 12:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- $100-200 portable amp for UE triple-fi's? Last post on 8/5/10 at 7:25pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Review] iBasso D-Zero, with FiiO E7 Comparison Last post on 12/8/13 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The past and the future of Meier-Audio Last post on 7/24/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help me decide on my first amp Last post on 4/21/11 at 8:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
- Headphone Impedance
help me: advice for my first headphone amplifier - max $ 250
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What about a 3move from Meier audio. A sponsor of Headfi and really good to the forum. I have a headsix and am waiting for news on the Stepdance. If I did not have the Headsix I would be all over the 3move. Bonus is the built in DAC, and switchable crossfeed.
I had an headsix and it was a very nice amp. very good build quality and sound was very natural. now I have p3+ and I havent looked back yet. some ibasso amps has opamp rolling option which helps you to pick the sound you like. I think this is the best thing about ibasso amps. I would say go for an ibasso!
Edited by tamu - 6/29/10 at 2:10pm
- help me: advice for my first headphone amplifier - max $ 250
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Apple Plans To Shut Down Beats Music 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for gaming and music headphones and amp? 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 4 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 4 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)