so i'm not blind, but i have the apple third gen shuffle because i can use it on my motorcycle without needing to look down at it, and it can do multiple playlists. are there other players like this out there? i'm getting tired of iTunes because most of my library is in FLAC for torrenting and i am tired of keeping two copies of everything. so yeah, player that you don't need a screen for, preferably small, preferably FLAC.
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/23/10
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 1 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Need a recommendation for under $150 Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:11am in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- sansa clip+ vs. sony x1060 Last post on 8/10/10 at 9:54am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Clip + good enough? Last post on 2/13/11 at 3:29am in Portable Source Gear
- NEW music player recommendation please Last post on 8/25/10 at 4:52pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
players for the blind
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe not as easy as the shuffle, but you could do simple skipping, pausing, and volume changing with a Clip+ without looking at it. Clip it so you know what its orientation is, and learning where the buttons are would be simple.
Have not tried the voice recognition. That would be interesting, but how are you going to use it while riding a motorcycle?
- players for the blind
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Westone UM1 vs. Shure se215?? 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › AKG k272 HD any good? 1 minute ago
- › Best music while stoned? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir Question 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Would Like To Try Some Tube 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi