I personally don't find there to be a very big difference between the MDs and the Coppers except the MDs do have just a tad more bass to my ears. I actually just sold my Coppers because I prefer the MDs more in looks. Just purchased some Re-0s because I need a phone to exercise in and those seem to be all the rage for the price.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison between Real MTPG's vs Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper's (MTPC) Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #77 of 80
7/23/10 at 12:09am
post #78 of 80
7/23/10 at 6:01am
they freaking better have the warranty because onecall advertises them as such. I think I'll call monster today.
post #79 of 80
7/23/10 at 10:18am
I really wouldn't consider myself an audiophile. I thought they were more similar than different.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2813 Active Users (429 Members and 2384 Guests)
- › Sennheiser Momentum IEM Vs Sony MDR-EX650EP: which one? 1 second ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 41 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › DAC with dual XLR pairs 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 7 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 7 minutes ago
- › 2015 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Laufer Teknik Memory Player 64 with Upgrades PRICE DROP !! 7 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3