I personally don't find there to be a very big difference between the MDs and the Coppers except the MDs do have just a tad more bass to my ears. I actually just sold my Coppers because I prefer the MDs more in looks. Just purchased some Re-0s because I need a phone to exercise in and those seem to be all the rage for the price.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison between Real MTPG's vs Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper's (MTPC) Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #77 of 80
7/23/10 at 12:09am
post #78 of 80
7/23/10 at 6:01am
they freaking better have the warranty because onecall advertises them as such. I think I'll call monster today.
post #79 of 80
7/23/10 at 10:18am
I really wouldn't consider myself an audiophile. I thought they were more similar than different.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3600 Active Users (603 Members and 2997 Guests)
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Need help - Looking for a new headphone 1 minute ago
- › HeadphoneAddict in a serious accident 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Best Soundstage in an IEM?... 4 minutes ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 5 minutes ago
- › what COMPANY makes the best headphones 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)