I personally don't find there to be a very big difference between the MDs and the Coppers except the MDs do have just a tad more bass to my ears. I actually just sold my Coppers because I prefer the MDs more in looks. Just purchased some Re-0s because I need a phone to exercise in and those seem to be all the rage for the price.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison between Real MTPG's vs Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper's (MTPC) Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #77 of 80
7/23/10 at 12:09am
post #78 of 80
7/23/10 at 6:01am
they freaking better have the warranty because onecall advertises them as such. I think I'll call monster today.
post #79 of 80
7/23/10 at 10:18am
I really wouldn't consider myself an audiophile. I thought they were more similar than different.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2783 Active Users (695 Members and 2088 Guests)
- › Jerry Harvey, The Rise of the In-Ear Monitor | Talks at Google 10 seconds ago
- › Misleading recommendations on HE-400? 44 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR xb1000? NEw? OMG 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob