I personally don't find there to be a very big difference between the MDs and the Coppers except the MDs do have just a tad more bass to my ears. I actually just sold my Coppers because I prefer the MDs more in looks. Just purchased some Re-0s because I need a phone to exercise in and those seem to be all the rage for the price.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison between Real MTPG's vs Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper's (MTPC) Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #77 of 80
7/23/10 at 12:09am
post #78 of 80
7/23/10 at 6:01am
they freaking better have the warranty because onecall advertises them as such. I think I'll call monster today.
post #79 of 80
7/23/10 at 10:18am
I really wouldn't consider myself an audiophile. I thought they were more similar than different.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2944 Active Users (546 Members and 2398 Guests)
- › Everybody's Favorite Question...Which IEM $300 range 1 second ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 10 seconds ago
- › DT770 80 or 250 ohm? 33 seconds ago
- › Nad D Range 44 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.4 download and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3