I personally don't find there to be a very big difference between the MDs and the Coppers except the MDs do have just a tad more bass to my ears. I actually just sold my Coppers because I prefer the MDs more in looks. Just purchased some Re-0s because I need a phone to exercise in and those seem to be all the rage for the price.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison between Real MTPG's vs Fake Monster Turbine Pro Copper's (MTPC) Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #77 of 80
7/23/10 at 12:09am
post #78 of 80
7/23/10 at 6:01am
they freaking better have the warranty because onecall advertises them as such. I think I'll call monster today.
post #79 of 80
7/23/10 at 10:18am
I really wouldn't consider myself an audiophile. I thought they were more similar than different.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Professional – Copper Review - With Burnin Discussion and tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3279 Active Users (611 Members and 2668 Guests)
- › Please may I have some advice for DT990 600OHM Premium 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 46 seconds ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2