Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100 - Page 7

post #91 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

when are the preorders coming out because i need the headphones before july 16 lol

 


No clue. And at that, get the Denons. Won't find anything better with those parameters. Maybe an Atrio M5/M8.

post #92 of 128
Thread Starter 

denons(which one) have good bass how bout the atrio M5/M8

post #93 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

denons(which one) have good bass how bout the atrio M5/M8


http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/464289/bass-iem-roundup-2010

post #94 of 128
Thread Starter 

after that its prob the

 

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones

 

VS

 

 

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones

 

UE against UE lol

tell me what you think

post #95 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

after that its prob the

 

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones

 

VS

 

 

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones

 

UE against UE lol

tell me what you think

 

Haven't heard either.
 

post #96 of 128
Thread Starter 

but would that be a better decision

post #97 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

but would that be a better decision


Then get what you can afford.

post #98 of 128

Ishcabible -- you deserve sainthood for your outstanding patience and helpfulness!

post #99 of 128
Thread Starter 

lol i know right he is very helpful

 

got xbox live hit me up sometimes: GT: Unformedblue

post #100 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmhaynes View Post

Ishcabible -- you deserve sainthood for your outstanding patience and helpfulness!


Haha thanks! There were times I wanted to be belligerent because outside things were killing my mood and leaving me rather pissed, but I decided it would be smart to be nice here. If it ever looked like it, don't think you were irritating me.

 

Remember the EBs are pretty big (supposedly, I haven't had the pleasure of hearing them), so fit would be tough.

 

And ^^^ I plan on getting a PS3 when I get past much needed audio purchases, sorry! My friends decided PS3s are what they wanted, so it's only sensible. And GT5 looks really nice.


Edited by Ishcabible - 6/30/10 at 11:08am
post #101 of 128
Thread Starter 

yes GT is always nice but xbox is for people who have friends lol haha. forza3 drifting all the way

post #102 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

yes GT is always nice but xbox is for people who have friends lol haha. forza3 drifting all the way


Haha all my friends'  Xboxes are gathering dust.

post #103 of 128
Thread Starter 

can you please go here and tell me if that RandomDudeSeller is a fake or no http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0019RBJOE/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1277926534&sr=8-6&condition=new

 

post #104 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

can you please go here and tell me if that RandomDudeSeller is a fake or no http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0019RBJOE/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1277926534&sr=8-6&condition=new

 


He just launched and no feedback. I wouldn't risk it.

post #105 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post

can you please go here and tell me if that RandomDudeSeller is a fake or no http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0019RBJOE/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1277926534&sr=8-6&condition=new

 


Those sellers are individuals who are selling thru Amazon -- I assume they would mostly be legit or Amazon would boot them -- but Ishcabible may be right.

 

Most of those in that section probably bought their TF10's when Amazon was having their 1-day $100 sale (several months ago) -- making a nice profit now!
 


Edited by kmhaynes - 6/30/10 at 1:15pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100