^ Those Denons are a great choice as well and they look awesome.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs available for < $150 or so? Last post on 2/24/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3, will they satisfy me? Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt in simple upgrade Last post on 7/28/11 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100 - Page 2post #16 of 1286/20/10 at 9:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1286/20/10 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #18 of 1286/20/10 at 10:01ampost #19 of 1286/20/10 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #20 of 1286/20/10 at 10:28amQuote:
the denons look even better in real life than they do in pics
hes a chap who gets paid abusively huge amounts of money to kick a ball and being an add whore whos talents run to saying "va-va-voom"post #21 of 1286/20/10 at 10:30am
Just remember about the normal Turbines that they brake very easily. I know because they have broken 2 times for me. :)
I have great experience at least with the Denon C-AH551. So i can recommend the Denons.
Edited by tissot - 6/20/10 at 10:33ampost #22 of 1286/20/10 at 10:31amThread Starterpost #23 of 1286/20/10 at 11:29amThread Starter
the first on sold by expo used
and for the solos the only one there is is a new and its going 170 sometihng so why not just go with the like new regular beats right?
and why not pay 95 for noise canceling lol is it worth it
but yet again i dont know if it has warrenty or not b/c i know that guy thats selling his turbines has no warrenty lolpost #24 of 1286/20/10 at 12:01pmpost #25 of 1286/20/10 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #26 of 1286/20/10 at 12:20pmpost #27 of 1286/20/10 at 12:26pmThread Starter
is 195 and the used turbines are 100 one looks better and has noise canceling but one has sound so wouldnt it out pro the turbinepost #28 of 1286/20/10 at 12:26pm
In the world of Head-Fi, sound is generally more important than looks. If you want something that sounds good, sometimes you have to give up a bit of that gimmicky beauty for a more professional product.post #29 of 1286/20/10 at 12:33pm
^ don't think Wanted can be told that, just let him choose on looks.
@Wanted: they might look good but you might end up paying much more than what you get. Ultimately, it's your decision so as far as you are happy, it's finepost #30 of 1286/20/10 at 1:33pmThread Starter
well on a scale of looks vs. sound looks are .5 higher then sound for me since there going to be in public
and iv been getting pretty fed up with all my headphones and stuff braking on my my parents are too and they keep saying i buy way to much headphones especially my dad and hes asian and im scared lol
i will probably go with the beats if i can find a used with warrenty one or something like that would you guys mind helping me find a place that sells them cheaper then amazon
im sorry that i sound stuborn or something im just in a rushReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › DLeeWebb breaks 55,000 posts - Daylight Second 15 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA22 Amp Owner Unite 57 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Denafrips DAC-8PRO2 R2R discrete ladder DAC - who's the King now? 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone recommendation for unsatisfied HD650 owner 4 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear