^ Those Denons are a great choice as well and they look awesome.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs available for < $150 or so? Last post on 2/24/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3, will they satisfy me? Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt in simple upgrade Last post on 7/28/11 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the denons look even better in real life than they do in pics
hes a chap who gets paid abusively huge amounts of money to kick a ball and being an add whore whos talents run to saying "va-va-voom"
Just remember about the normal Turbines that they brake very easily. I know because they have broken 2 times for me. :)
I have great experience at least with the Denon C-AH551. So i can recommend the Denons.
Edited by tissot - 6/20/10 at 10:33am
the first on sold by expo used
and for the solos the only one there is is a new and its going 170 sometihng so why not just go with the like new regular beats right?
and why not pay 95 for noise canceling lol is it worth it
but yet again i dont know if it has warrenty or not b/c i know that guy thats selling his turbines has no warrenty lol
is 195 and the used turbines are 100 one looks better and has noise canceling but one has sound so wouldnt it out pro the turbine
In the world of Head-Fi, sound is generally more important than looks. If you want something that sounds good, sometimes you have to give up a bit of that gimmicky beauty for a more professional product.
^ don't think Wanted can be told that, just let him choose on looks.
@Wanted: they might look good but you might end up paying much more than what you get. Ultimately, it's your decision so as far as you are happy, it's fine
well on a scale of looks vs. sound looks are .5 higher then sound for me since there going to be in public
and iv been getting pretty fed up with all my headphones and stuff braking on my my parents are too and they keep saying i buy way to much headphones especially my dad and hes asian and im scared lol
i will probably go with the beats if i can find a used with warrenty one or something like that would you guys mind helping me find a place that sells them cheaper then amazon
im sorry that i sound stuborn or something im just in a rush
- L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › How good is the Woo Audio WA7 built-in DAC? Is it as good as Schiit... 2 minutes ago
- › One side of headphones just stopped working... 3 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › What is the best SILICONE ciem on the market 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 4 minutes ago
- › SkullCandy Gaming PLYR 1 Wireless Mic Headset 4 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › Sony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Black by Shini44
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe