^ Those Denons are a great choice as well and they look awesome.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs available for < $150 or so? Last post on 2/24/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3, will they satisfy me? Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt in simple upgrade Last post on 7/28/11 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the denons look even better in real life than they do in pics
hes a chap who gets paid abusively huge amounts of money to kick a ball and being an add whore whos talents run to saying "va-va-voom"
Just remember about the normal Turbines that they brake very easily. I know because they have broken 2 times for me. :)
I have great experience at least with the Denon C-AH551. So i can recommend the Denons.
Edited by tissot - 6/20/10 at 10:33am
the first on sold by expo used
and for the solos the only one there is is a new and its going 170 sometihng so why not just go with the like new regular beats right?
and why not pay 95 for noise canceling lol is it worth it
but yet again i dont know if it has warrenty or not b/c i know that guy thats selling his turbines has no warrenty lol
is 195 and the used turbines are 100 one looks better and has noise canceling but one has sound so wouldnt it out pro the turbine
In the world of Head-Fi, sound is generally more important than looks. If you want something that sounds good, sometimes you have to give up a bit of that gimmicky beauty for a more professional product.
^ don't think Wanted can be told that, just let him choose on looks.
@Wanted: they might look good but you might end up paying much more than what you get. Ultimately, it's your decision so as far as you are happy, it's fine
well on a scale of looks vs. sound looks are .5 higher then sound for me since there going to be in public
and iv been getting pretty fed up with all my headphones and stuff braking on my my parents are too and they keep saying i buy way to much headphones especially my dad and hes asian and im scared lol
i will probably go with the beats if i can find a used with warrenty one or something like that would you guys mind helping me find a place that sells them cheaper then amazon
im sorry that i sound stuborn or something im just in a rush
- L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Recommendations for sennheiser hd800 setup 21 seconds ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 2 minutes ago
- › cigarette-fi 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Tidal lossless listening test, what's going on here? 6 minutes ago
- › Noble 4 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 8 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 9 minutes ago
- › Great Rock Albums! 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3