^ Those Denons are a great choice as well and they look awesome.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs available for < $150 or so? Last post on 2/24/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3, will they satisfy me? Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt in simple upgrade Last post on 7/28/11 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the denons look even better in real life than they do in pics
hes a chap who gets paid abusively huge amounts of money to kick a ball and being an add whore whos talents run to saying "va-va-voom"
Just remember about the normal Turbines that they brake very easily. I know because they have broken 2 times for me. :)
I have great experience at least with the Denon C-AH551. So i can recommend the Denons.
Edited by tissot - 6/20/10 at 10:33am
the first on sold by expo used
and for the solos the only one there is is a new and its going 170 sometihng so why not just go with the like new regular beats right?
and why not pay 95 for noise canceling lol is it worth it
but yet again i dont know if it has warrenty or not b/c i know that guy thats selling his turbines has no warrenty lol
is 195 and the used turbines are 100 one looks better and has noise canceling but one has sound so wouldnt it out pro the turbine
In the world of Head-Fi, sound is generally more important than looks. If you want something that sounds good, sometimes you have to give up a bit of that gimmicky beauty for a more professional product.
^ don't think Wanted can be told that, just let him choose on looks.
@Wanted: they might look good but you might end up paying much more than what you get. Ultimately, it's your decision so as far as you are happy, it's fine
well on a scale of looks vs. sound looks are .5 higher then sound for me since there going to be in public
and iv been getting pretty fed up with all my headphones and stuff braking on my my parents are too and they keep saying i buy way to much headphones especially my dad and hes asian and im scared lol
i will probably go with the beats if i can find a used with warrenty one or something like that would you guys mind helping me find a place that sells them cheaper then amazon
im sorry that i sound stuborn or something im just in a rush
- L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Ultimate HD600 vs HD650 Poll [CLOSED: HD600 Wins!] 23 seconds ago
- › will dac eliminate the buzzing sound? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Cheyney Group Accounting: Uusi ohjelmisto Taistelee Small Business... 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 3 minutes ago
- › Meier Corda Classic (AUS) 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)