^ Those Denons are a great choice as well and they look awesome.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs available for < $150 or so? Last post on 2/24/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3, will they satisfy me? Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt in simple upgrade Last post on 7/28/11 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the denons look even better in real life than they do in pics
hes a chap who gets paid abusively huge amounts of money to kick a ball and being an add whore whos talents run to saying "va-va-voom"
Just remember about the normal Turbines that they brake very easily. I know because they have broken 2 times for me. :)
I have great experience at least with the Denon C-AH551. So i can recommend the Denons.
Edited by tissot - 6/20/10 at 10:33am
the first on sold by expo used
and for the solos the only one there is is a new and its going 170 sometihng so why not just go with the like new regular beats right?
and why not pay 95 for noise canceling lol is it worth it
but yet again i dont know if it has warrenty or not b/c i know that guy thats selling his turbines has no warrenty lol
is 195 and the used turbines are 100 one looks better and has noise canceling but one has sound so wouldnt it out pro the turbine
In the world of Head-Fi, sound is generally more important than looks. If you want something that sounds good, sometimes you have to give up a bit of that gimmicky beauty for a more professional product.
^ don't think Wanted can be told that, just let him choose on looks.
@Wanted: they might look good but you might end up paying much more than what you get. Ultimately, it's your decision so as far as you are happy, it's fine
well on a scale of looks vs. sound looks are .5 higher then sound for me since there going to be in public
and iv been getting pretty fed up with all my headphones and stuff braking on my my parents are too and they keep saying i buy way to much headphones especially my dad and hes asian and im scared lol
i will probably go with the beats if i can find a used with warrenty one or something like that would you guys mind helping me find a place that sells them cheaper then amazon
im sorry that i sound stuborn or something im just in a rush
- L> IEMS that are durable and good quality under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 8 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 1 minute ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 1 minute ago
- › New headphone advice for a newbie 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD-650 (Plus Custom Cable) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Altec Lansing Octiv Mini speaker iPhone iPod dock 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for good DAC+Amp under $80 4 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)