Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Ultrasone Edition 10 announced! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 7717/31/10 at 10:31pm
Quote:Originally Posted by pekingduck
Sorry no pictures but you can watch the video of the press conf. at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8645098
Awesome. Thanks. As expected it looks like they'll be using a nice cable for it. Supposedly no memory effects. It sounds like you can just get plugs from Ultrasone for the cable to run it balanced and switch back pretty easily. Look really interesting can't wait to hear some impressions.post #18 of 7717/31/10 at 10:36pmpost #19 of 7717/31/10 at 10:38pmpost #20 of 7717/31/10 at 10:41pmpost #21 of 7717/31/10 at 10:42pmpost #22 of 7717/31/10 at 10:49pmpost #23 of 7717/31/10 at 10:49pm
Interesting. I like the look of the earcups - more round than previous Ultrasones; maybe they'd fit my ears better. Price tag is a bit crazy, however. Double the cost of an (already overpriced) HD800.post #24 of 7717/31/10 at 10:57pm
That is an insane price. I know, we can spend some ridiculous amounts of money in the pursuit of that perfect rig, but this is just over the top. I wonder how possibly good it sounds. For that kind of money, I could have a great Stax setup. I don't like this trend that high-end headphones are taking.post #25 of 7717/31/10 at 10:59pmpost #26 of 7717/31/10 at 11:02pmpost #27 of 7717/31/10 at 11:14pmThread Starterpost #28 of 7717/31/10 at 11:19pmpost #29 of 7717/31/10 at 11:25pm
What? You don't like poo brown and brushed aluminum (looking) headphones?
Speaking of the metal, though.. the metal that looks real on the enclosures and the 'metalized' plastic on the headband just looks awful.
Edited by Maxvla - 7/31/10 at 11:27pm
- Ultrasone Edition 10 announced!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 27 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 50 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100 + SysConcepts Optical Cable for Mojo + 2 cases 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Beyer T1.2 or HD800S? 5 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › Utah Salt Lake City Meet? Anyone interested? Lets do this!!!!! 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse