Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 10/17/16 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
Ultrasone Edition 10 announced! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 7717/31/10 at 10:31pm
Quote:Originally Posted by pekingduck
Sorry no pictures but you can watch the video of the press conf. at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8645098
Awesome. Thanks. As expected it looks like they'll be using a nice cable for it. Supposedly no memory effects. It sounds like you can just get plugs from Ultrasone for the cable to run it balanced and switch back pretty easily. Look really interesting can't wait to hear some impressions.post #18 of 7717/31/10 at 10:36pmpost #19 of 7717/31/10 at 10:38pmpost #20 of 7717/31/10 at 10:41pmpost #21 of 7717/31/10 at 10:42pmpost #22 of 7717/31/10 at 10:49pmpost #23 of 7717/31/10 at 10:49pm
Interesting. I like the look of the earcups - more round than previous Ultrasones; maybe they'd fit my ears better. Price tag is a bit crazy, however. Double the cost of an (already overpriced) HD800.post #24 of 7717/31/10 at 10:57pm
That is an insane price. I know, we can spend some ridiculous amounts of money in the pursuit of that perfect rig, but this is just over the top. I wonder how possibly good it sounds. For that kind of money, I could have a great Stax setup. I don't like this trend that high-end headphones are taking.post #25 of 7717/31/10 at 10:59pmpost #26 of 7717/31/10 at 11:02pmpost #27 of 7717/31/10 at 11:14pmThread Starterpost #28 of 7717/31/10 at 11:19pmpost #29 of 7717/31/10 at 11:25pm
What? You don't like poo brown and brushed aluminum (looking) headphones?
Speaking of the metal, though.. the metal that looks real on the enclosures and the 'metalized' plastic on the headband just looks awful.
Edited by Maxvla - 7/31/10 at 11:27pm
- Ultrasone Edition 10 announced!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 29 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio Wizard Savanna Giveaway! 47 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Setting up a Schiit stack with my computer / headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Stax: SR 002 + Srm 002 and Srm 003 mk2 + Srm 003 impression and... 5 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 9 minutes ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 10 minutes ago
- › Groovers & Universal Music Introduced 24/96 FLAC microSD albums in... 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...