I am looking for a closed HP that would work nicely with my Woo Audio 3+. I would primarily listen to hip-hop, rap with these so bass is important. Right now I have no budget so any price range will do. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK Last post on 11/17/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- ALO Rx Mk2 + DT770/600Ohms ? Last post on 8/3/11 at 1:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for headphone to complement my beyers (dt770 80ohm) Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Darth Beyer T4 - tempted to try 600ohm drivers. Good or bad idea ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amppost #1 of 96/16/10 at 7:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 96/16/10 at 7:53ampost #3 of 96/16/10 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #4 of 96/16/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 96/16/10 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #6 of 98/2/10 at 11:46pm
Hmm, I was thinking about just this question, as I want a closed phone to run on my CSP2.
Is the DT770/600 the only option then?
What about closed phones around the 250 to 300 ohm mark? Won't they work well with an OTL amp?post #7 of 98/2/10 at 11:59pm
Thats the thing there aren't any, the DT770 is probably the only high impendance closed hp that I can think of off the top of my head.
post #8 of 98/3/10 at 12:29am
- Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 36 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › K712 owners HELP MEEEE 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2