I am looking for a closed HP that would work nicely with my Woo Audio 3+. I would primarily listen to hip-hop, rap with these so bass is important. Right now I have no budget so any price range will do. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK Last post on 11/17/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- ALO Rx Mk2 + DT770/600Ohms ? Last post on 8/3/11 at 1:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for headphone to complement my beyers (dt770 80ohm) Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Darth Beyer T4 - tempted to try 600ohm drivers. Good or bad idea ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amppost #1 of 96/16/10 at 7:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 96/16/10 at 7:53ampost #3 of 96/16/10 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #4 of 96/16/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 96/16/10 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #6 of 98/2/10 at 11:46pm
Hmm, I was thinking about just this question, as I want a closed phone to run on my CSP2.
Is the DT770/600 the only option then?
What about closed phones around the 250 to 300 ohm mark? Won't they work well with an OTL amp?post #7 of 98/2/10 at 11:59pm
Thats the thing there aren't any, the DT770 is probably the only high impendance closed hp that I can think of off the top of my head.
post #8 of 98/3/10 at 12:29am
- Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amp
- Headphone Impedance
- › Cowon Plenue P1 56 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Setup issues please help 3 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 4 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob