I am looking for a closed HP that would work nicely with my Woo Audio 3+. I would primarily listen to hip-hop, rap with these so bass is important. Right now I have no budget so any price range will do. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK Last post on 11/17/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- ALO Rx Mk2 + DT770/600Ohms ? Last post on 8/3/11 at 1:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for headphone to complement my beyers (dt770 80ohm) Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Darth Beyer T4 - tempted to try 600ohm drivers. Good or bad idea ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amppost #1 of 96/16/10 at 7:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 96/16/10 at 7:53ampost #3 of 96/16/10 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #4 of 96/16/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 96/16/10 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #6 of 98/2/10 at 11:46pm
Hmm, I was thinking about just this question, as I want a closed phone to run on my CSP2.
Is the DT770/600 the only option then?
What about closed phones around the 250 to 300 ohm mark? Won't they work well with an OTL amp?post #7 of 98/2/10 at 11:59pm
Thats the thing there aren't any, the DT770 is probably the only high impendance closed hp that I can think of off the top of my head.
post #8 of 98/3/10 at 12:29am
- Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 21 seconds ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 31 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2