I am looking for a closed HP that would work nicely with my Woo Audio 3+. I would primarily listen to hip-hop, rap with these so bass is important. Right now I have no budget so any price range will do. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK Last post on 11/17/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- ALO Rx Mk2 + DT770/600Ohms ? Last post on 8/3/11 at 1:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for headphone to complement my beyers (dt770 80ohm) Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Darth Beyer T4 - tempted to try 600ohm drivers. Good or bad idea ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amppost #1 of 96/16/10 at 7:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 96/16/10 at 7:53ampost #3 of 96/16/10 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #4 of 96/16/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 96/16/10 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #6 of 98/2/10 at 11:46pm
Hmm, I was thinking about just this question, as I want a closed phone to run on my CSP2.
Is the DT770/600 the only option then?
What about closed phones around the 250 to 300 ohm mark? Won't they work well with an OTL amp?post #7 of 98/2/10 at 11:59pm
Thats the thing there aren't any, the DT770 is probably the only high impendance closed hp that I can think of off the top of my head.
post #8 of 98/3/10 at 12:29am
- Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amp
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Havi B3 Pro 1 2 minutes ago
- › Stefan Audio Art Umbilical Cord for Eddie Current Balancing Act 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 3 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 7 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)