I am looking for a closed HP that would work nicely with my Woo Audio 3+. I would primarily listen to hip-hop, rap with these so bass is important. Right now I have no budget so any price range will do. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK Last post on 11/17/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- ALO Rx Mk2 + DT770/600Ohms ? Last post on 8/3/11 at 1:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for headphone to complement my beyers (dt770 80ohm) Last post on 6/5/11 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Darth Beyer T4 - tempted to try 600ohm drivers. Good or bad idea ? Last post on 5/20/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amppost #1 of 96/16/10 at 7:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 96/16/10 at 7:53ampost #3 of 96/16/10 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #4 of 96/16/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 96/16/10 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #6 of 98/2/10 at 11:46pm
Hmm, I was thinking about just this question, as I want a closed phone to run on my CSP2.
Is the DT770/600 the only option then?
What about closed phones around the 250 to 300 ohm mark? Won't they work well with an OTL amp?post #7 of 98/2/10 at 11:59pm
Thats the thing there aren't any, the DT770 is probably the only high impendance closed hp that I can think of off the top of my head.
post #8 of 98/3/10 at 12:29am
- Looking for a closed headphone that would pair nicely with an OTL amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! just now
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 12 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › I have been working with electronics for many years and just ran... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Bluetooth IEMs for the Gym - are Jaybird Bluebuds X still the... 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3