Thinking about M50 or Shure SRH840 but i prefer Smaller headphones
Related Forum Threads
- KNS 8400 / ATH M-50 / DT 770 / SRH840?? Last post on 6/19/12 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Audio Technica ATH-m50s? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-range headphones. ATH-M50, Sennheiser PX-360, Shure SRH840, what to buy? Last post on 6/5/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 5/17/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] Last post on 6/8/15 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I got the E80 on loan from a generous fellow headfi'er. You know who you are. Thanks! I have absolutely no connection to SoundMagic and have no incentive to compose this review...
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
Best Headphone Under $300post #1 of 56/16/10 at 4:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 56/16/10 at 4:43ampost #3 of 56/16/10 at 4:43ampost #4 of 56/16/10 at 5:19am
@Mr Joboto: I see that you have the ESW9 and previously owned the AD900. They are close vs open. Any particular reason you recommended ESW9? How does the ESW9 compare to AD900 in terms of SQ? Do they have similar sound signature?
- Best Headphone Under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2934 Active Users (489 Members and 2445 Guests)
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 2 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › Does anybody have any recommendations for binaural albums that... 8 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 9 minutes ago
- › MATRIX M-Stage HPA-3B Class A Full Balance Headphone Amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by nmatheis
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3