Does anyone know where I can get the shure se535 Red in North America? the only place I can find is accessory Jack in Hong Kong. thanks in advance.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/28/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 6/23/10
- productShure SE530PTH Sound Isolating Earphones with Push-To-Hear Controltagged by System, 7/13/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 6/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Shure 530 vs. 535? HELP!! Last post on 12/13/10 at 3:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Should I upgrade to the Shure SE530 or SE535's? Last post on 9/9/12 at 4:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best current IEM that is great with vocals (Decided to go with DBA-02) Last post on 8/2/10 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are Shure SE535's No longer top tier / high end IEMs? Last post on 1/1/11 at 5:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SE535 vs SM3 Last post on 10/27/11 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread - Page 165post #2461 of 38872/13/13 at 6:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 38872/13/13 at 7:53pmQuote:
These are the special edition right? I'm not sure if I can post links but I can tell you I saw them at 467$ on GimmeDigi.post #2463 of 38872/14/13 at 5:04am
I purchased my 535 special editions from a seller on ebay from Hong Kong. Shure states that they have no intentions of selling the 535SE in North America or Europe.post #2464 of 38872/14/13 at 6:15amQuote:
thanks for the link.post #2465 of 38872/14/13 at 6:18amQuote:
I was worried about the warranty in case something goes wrong with it down the road. I have the regular se535 and love it. Thanks for your info.post #2466 of 38872/15/13 at 8:24amMike, You still get the warranty you just have to send to Shure Asia. So the inky real difference is the shipping costs. I would not hesitate as the Special Editions are amazing.post #2467 of 38872/15/13 at 11:04am
I purchased the SE535 Ltds from Accessory Jack with no problem. Quick shipping to Canada (about a week), and they even declared a lower amount so didnt have to pay any duties! Website states they will cover the warranty (just have to send back to them) but luckily havent had to test it yetpost #2468 of 38872/15/13 at 11:08am
I am selling a brand new pair of se535's in clear in the classifieds section, asking 400 shipped world wide. Hit me up if you need a pair!post #2469 of 38872/15/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
thanks, I will probably get it from Accessory Jack.post #2470 of 38872/15/13 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jay19
I purchased the SE535 Ltds from Accessory Jack with no problem. Quick shipping to Canada (about a week), and they even declared a lower amount so didnt have to pay any duties! Website states they will cover the warranty (just have to send back to them) but luckily havent had to test it yet
thanks.post #2471 of 38872/17/13 at 6:56pmpost #2472 of 38872/17/13 at 8:18pm
How do the SE535 compare to the Etymotic ER-4PT or 4S? I'm looking for accuracy, neutrality, clarity, and transparency. I don't like overpowering bass, but I don't mind a slightly forward mid range if it does not jut out too much.
Has anyone got the Apple iPhone or adapter cable so it can function as a headset with their smart phone? Shure sells it for $50 and they claim it works with iphones and Google Android smart phones. I wanted to know if anyone has this and how it works. I'm looking for a top of the line universal IEM that can work with my Motorola Droid Bionic or Samsung Galaxy Note II smart phone running Jelly Bean.post #2473 of 38872/17/13 at 9:15pm
Accuracy, neutrality, clarity, and transparency - go for the ER-4S. It's a pretty big difference to the Shures.post #2474 of 38872/17/13 at 11:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 26 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Prog rock 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard A20H DAC (Dual AK4497EQ, analog preamp, headphone amp, all... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear